Create Account

S19 SMJHL Draft

Steal ^

Quote:Originally posted by Jake_ilinnuc@Jul 8 2014, 01:50 AM
:( - Jacob Cunningham

That was just a little bit premature. Congrats though.

I BELIEVE IN BRENT FULLER

6th Round guys? Are frickin' kidding me?! <_< My player had one of the best TPE's in this draft and a bank account to keep up and likely max out my player for this season.

I can't wait for the season to start now so I can cram it up all your asses! :ph34r: Rolleyes

:impact: VIVE L'IMPACT MOTHERFUCKERS! :impact:

Jacob Barker the 6 foot 7 right winger from mexico is patiently waiting to be drafted

Quote:Originally posted by Kruzer@Jul 7 2014, 08:52 PM
6th Round guys? Are frickin' kidding me?! <_<&nbsp; My player had one of the best TPE's in this draft and a bank account to keep up and likely max out my player for this season.

I can't wait for the season to start now so I can cram it up all your asses! :ph34r:&nbsp; Rolleyes

:impact: [b]VIVE L'IMPACT MOTHERFUCKERS!
:impact:[/b]
Are you cramming your TPE or your bank account up our asses? :unsure:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Montreal is proud to select Andrei Barndyk! Possibly one of the greatest Steals in history! Welcome to the team bud! Smile

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Kruzer@Jul 7 2014, 07:52 PM
6th Round guys? Are frickin' kidding me?! <_<&nbsp; My player had one of the best TPE's in this draft and a bank account to keep up and likely max out my player for this season.

I can't wait for the season to start now so I can cram it up all your asses! :ph34r:&nbsp; Rolleyes

:impact: [b]VIVE L'IMPACT MOTHERFUCKERS!
:impact:[/b]

Talk that shit Kruzer!!!

The St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select with the 70th overall pick in the SMJHL Entry Draft, Ryan Winters!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Glad to have joined the Whalers! (Even after whining like a little betch.) Whalers Ilike

Congrats Jacob cunningham! going to be fun going against you all season! Go Impact!

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Knights KnightsKnightsKnightsKnightsKnightsKnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Kelowna Knights are very proud to select at 71st overall

From Newark, NJ ...

Craig Wall!

Welcome to the Knights!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Welcome to the Knights Craig Wall!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by IAmABike@Jul 7 2014, 08:48 PM

I honestly didn't expect to get drafted. I'll show that I was a steal this late in the draft.

Great attitude!

Scarecrows

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Wall! No!