Create Account

S20 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38445
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry?
I see myself becoming a top 2 Offensive Defenseman, being in the top defenseman for points, while also playing well defensively. I would change my plans, but not too majorly. I am an offensive defenseman, I'm not going to change to a DFD.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
Awesome logo/name and a solid looking future.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
Early rounds (1-3), Playing really well for STL right now. was 3rd on the team in points during pre-season so if i keep that up i should go around there.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?
I'm linemates with Spiak in STL, also there's Kane. Don't talk to them too much, but they're the ones i know best.
6) What is more important to you, individual success or team success?
Team success, of course, but that does not mean individual success is not important.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

1) Link to player page: no

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry?

I'm going to be a shutdown defenseman. You need one more of those so I'm your guy. I will change for the team. Duh.

Fever and Riggsy. I'm comfortable having played and GM'd there before. Ace makes me squirm tho :ph34r:

1st overAll. Get it right, get it tight.

The whole fucking team.

Team success. I went through an entire career with no cup. I want that ultimate team victory more than any individual award

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jul 23 2014, 05:35 AM
1) Link to player page: no

I'm going to be a shutdown defenseman. You need one more of those so I'm your guy. I will change for the team. Duh.

Fever and Riggsy. I'm comfortable having played and GM'd there before. Ace makes me squirm tho :ph34r:

1st overAll. Get it right, get it tight.

The whole fucking team.

Team success. I went through an entire career with no cup. I want that ultimate team victory more than any individual award
Ilike

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

CODE

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=39156 updates should reflect shortly.

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry? I see myself becoming a elite skater who contributes on offense consistently and is responsible in all three zones. I'm willing to do whatever is best for the team.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I see the Wolfpack becoming a powerhouse. The club has a group that I consider to be some of the true elite SMJHL talent such as Jonathan Kane, Martin Daugavins, Kaspers Tsizling, Marek Vyskoc and Ken Spiak, a superstar #1 center in place and most importantly a incredible stock of draft picks in a league that continues to grow not just this season, but in the future as well. I would be proud to be a member of the team.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I really don't care as long as it's by a franchise that is dedicated to winning and plans on giving me a opportunity to play a key role provided I prove I deserve it.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Riggsy, and all the Scarecrows that end up in New England Wink

6) What is more important to you, individual success or team success? Team success. To the point where I told the coach to bench me for taking a couple stupid penaltys!

I would love to be a member of the Wolfpack. I think I rather go here even over my home-town team of Seattle. If drafted by either team I would be thrilled and probably play out my career with the one franchise.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1) Link to player page:
My Stats I've improved a couple of my stats, they just haven't been updated in my thread yet.

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change
your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry?
I see myself becoming an all offence, goal scoring type of player. I would be open to the idea of chaining my plans if it helped the team

Cool name, jersey, and logo. I also know some of the other guys from the Regina Force that think they have a good shot at making the team like Chuck Goody.

I honestly don't know. I'm just hoping I get drafted. The earlier the better but I don't really care because if I get taken late then I just get to show all of the other teams that they made a mistake not drafting me Smile

Not right now but I'm easy to get along with. I didn't really know of anyone on the Regina Force either (except Chuck Goody) but I've gotten to know all of the active guys on the Force.

Team success, I would rather win the championship than not win it but lead the league in scoring.

1) Link to player page: Under Signature

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? A strong twf that has great offensive upside.
Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry? Sure if it helps us win

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? the young core to build around

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? not too sure, depends on my success in SMJHL

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Not currently

A bit of both is essential

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

1) Link to player page:
Barney Stinson Player Page and Nude Photos

I see myself becoming a brick wall on defense who scores a metric shit tonne of assists. I like assists. As for willingness to change plans....my whole life has been changing my plans because shit didn't work out, so why would this be any different?

(Dire)Wolves are on the sigil of House Stark, and the Starks have honor. Honor is wicked awesome. I even said wicked...that's New England, right? See, I already fit in. God damn, I'm smooth.

I see myself being drafted from my computer chair if there is a chatroom open, or from my living room on my ipad while watching Netflix.

I'm friends will all humanity. I'm cool like that. By extension, I'm friends with everyone on the Wolfpack. Unless you have some fish masquerading on people. I don't like fish. What are you doing out of the water and how are you using the computer, FISH?!?!

I feel like individual success turns to team success, so why can't I have both?

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

1) Link to player page:
Profile || Updates

I see myself as a power forward who can move the puck as well as score. Physical player who it not afraid to hit and take hits. I am also willing to take criticism to change my play style to fit in better.

Ace is great. He was the reason I got int the SHL. Plus I just love all of New England. Seems like the perfect fit for a Bruins fan.

Hopefully with the Wolfpack. Some where in the middle of the draft.

Not that I know of. But I am sure I would fit in just great and will make friends.

You can not have one without the other. If you improve yourself individual then you improve the team!

1) Link to player page:
Deacon Douglas
Though links to my player page and update page are also in my sig

I am trying to build an offensive powerhouse that is a big scorer. But, I am willing to change said plans to a certain extent.

To be honest, I have no clue...I just know I am intersted in the Wolfpack. Maybe Wolves are cool?

I'm not going to be self-centered enough to say within the first round or the first 2, but I think it would be somewhere high up as Deacon is an offensive powerhouse of a player...well, kind of, obviously there is still much updating to be done.

Not that I know of.

Tough question. The answer is team success, BUT I understand that team success starts with the individual.

1) Link to player page: Sachimo Zoidberg
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry? I want to become a solid stay at home D-man. I am flexible on my build and if the team felt I would do better going in a different direction, or allotting things differently, I would do what's best for the team.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? That there's a big youth movement which has a lot of skill in it. I think it would be fun to come up behind some of those guys as they settled into a bigger role and know the coaching would be patient with us newer young guys.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I expect to be a late round pick. I'm not a flashy player, I set myself up to be a big shot blocker and hitter before trying to rack up the points.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Not yet.
6) What is more important to you, individual success or team success? Team success if always first. The entire point of trying to excel is to win the coveted cup, and no single player in the history of hockey will ever be able to do that alone.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1) Link to player page: Player Page, Update Thread with non-updated stats

I hope to see myself grow in to a hard hitting, fast paced player who can generate a lot of offence. I believe strongly in roles and chemistry, and I'm a team first kind of guy, so I plan to adjust to whatever the team needs me to do.

I'm not sure. Wolves are cool. And, you guys haven't won a championship yet. So I suppose it would be cool to go down in history as part of that first New England Challenge Cup team.

Mid rounds. If activity is a factor, don't be fooled by my lack of posting everywhere, I'm the kind of guy who only talks where my words fit.

Not that I know of. But I've heard rumours of reports that you guys have shown interest in some of my fellow Regina Force teammates, such as Chuck Goody, Nik Whikstrom, and Nathan Russell, who I've spent a lot of bonding time with in the RGF locker room.

Team success. The goal is to walk away with a Challenge Cup as a team.

1) Link to player page:
Player Page. Updates

Definitely not where I want to be yet, but I would like to become a versatile two-way centerman who does little things in games to achieve success. I am totally willing to mold around the needs of the team as long as I am still a "recognizable" two-way player.

Since I'm from the Unites States it would be awesome to play for a team in America. Also, just the opprotunity to be on a "rebuilding" team (if you really want to call it that). Success to me is more enjoyable when you have to work hard for it and it's not taken for granted.

Probably in the later rounds, but it doesn't really matter to me.

I don't know anybody that well outside of the SMJHL.

I think they go hand-in-hand, but the motivation you have behind individual success is team success, which makes team success much more important to me.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence llĀ Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38174

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Would you change your plans to assist the team in building a synergistic team with chemistry? I see myself becoming a franchise playmaker, someone who can make great passes, and still not be a liability on defense. If It helps the team in the long run, I would defiantly consider changing my build a bit. But Id rather not, truthfully.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Great future, I have some friends on the team, and good GM's.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I honestly couldn't tell you. In the SMJHL draft people had me in the 1st round and I dropped to 34th overall. I'm definitely thinking top 2 rounds though.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I know Kane, and Spiak is a pretty cool guy. :D

6) What is more important to you, individual success or team success? Team success. Individual success has a lot to do with team success, and I'm much more interested in winning a championship than having good stats.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38929

I'm currently focusing on becoming a strong playmaker. However, if the team needed changes I could change from that.

I think there is an opportunity to get in on the ground level of an up and coming team.

I have no idea. I've invested a lot of effort into making myself as marketable as possible, but so much depends on each teams' needs, and who is available.

Not really, but that Ace guy has a tight sig.

Both? Team success comes first, but obviously, if I'm not a productive member of the team I'm not going to be helping the team with that success.

Code:
1) Link to player page:
It's in the sig

I see myself becoming a speedy playmaker who also has the ability to score. Yes I would change my plans.

The amount of draft picks they have now, and the amount of prospects in their pipeline = almost guaranteed dominance in 3 years.

3rd- 4th round. I've been put down earlier in some mocks [rice+raymonds have me in the 2nd] but based off of what happened in the SMJHL draft, I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

No

Team success. It's a lot more fun, and when your team is succeeding, your individual is most likely succeeding as well.