Create Account

Interested Prospects - Season 20

<div align="center"> Although I am biased, I can honestly say the best experience for any player in the SMJHL or SHL is to get the play with the Chiefs. Other than being a franchise built out of such amazing people, it's a historically rich organization with an extremely bright future who are on the verge of assembling their dynasty. One of the final pieces will be the the Season 20 Draft, which is likely to one of the best, if not the best, drafts of all time. With such a great draft, we will likely take the BPA (best player available), and along with the team's great eye for late draft steals, I am very confident this will be a fantastic draft for us.

For prospects, please post the following below if you would be willing, preferably interested in playing in the Hockey State.

Code:
[b]1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?[/b]

[b]2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates. [/b]

[b]3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)?[/b]

[b]4. What are your career goals?[/b]

[b]5. Describe your personality.[/b]

[b]6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I?[/b]

[b]7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.[/b]

</div>

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?
They have a great lineup and have the potential to be a great team in the future.

2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates.
Both in my sig.

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)?
Well, this is an ex-NHLer but Peter Forsberg.

4. What are your career goals?
I want to be part of a Challenge Cup winning team.

5. Describe your personality.
I'm a funny guy who is very personable. I'm very active in the locker room.

6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I?
I think we would get along well.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
Well, I'm a guy but if I had to answer, I'd say Oshie.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

The real question is can you get along with me? That is where many have challenges.

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?
Well for one I am a Minnesota native, so there is that. Also a bright future that I want to be a part of

I'm on mobile so it's hard to link but they're in my sig

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)?
Offensive defenseman who plays all 3 zones. Comparison would be Erik karlsson probably.

Win a challenge cup, become an all-star, win best defenseman, and enter the hall of fame

Im funny but also very helpful and kind. I like t ok crack jokes but not at others expense.

You both sseem pretty awesome so I bet we'd get along well.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
I'm a guy but I can easily say it's oshie

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I like that there aren't many other prospects at the moment. It'll be easier to get more playing time.

Jed Lloren
Updates

If placed on the right line, I would classify myself as a Marian Hossa-type player.

I intend on becoming a champion, many, many times.

I come off as serious as first, but once you get to know me....I'm actually a goof.

I get along with everyone, for reals.

Patrick Kane, obviously.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I don't know, I heard someone talking about hot hockey players?

Nathan Russell - Player Page | Updates

My initial template was PWF and that's still what I'm going for - NHL comparison would be Jamie Benn - but I'm also completely open to advice and feedback if there's something I can do to make myself more useful for my team.

Be part of a strong, loyal team and do whatever we can to win the cup. The end goal is really to have a good journey getting there, given that only one team can win the cup each season. I want my career to really focus on helping my team get there - the goal isn't to look good as an individual player, but to contribute.

Clever, friendly, helpful, talkative but not when I don't have anything to say

I don't know either of you, but you both seem awesome?

Oshie definitely has the adorable thing going on, and he's fairly consistently good looking. Kane, on the other hand, has moments where he's really unattractive. But in those other moments, Kane is one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen. So in the end, Kaner wins.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)? The group of mangers and players seems active and knows what they are doing. Being part of an active community is the key to having fun in the SHL.

Player Page Player Updates

I classify myself as someone reliable in his own end, and able to provide a great effort anywhere on the ice. Duncan Keith would be my ultimate goal.

Win the most championships, be a + player and have decent points and shots blocked.
I am a friendly person with a good attitude. I am more of a supporting guy than a leader but that doesn't mean I can't inspire my teamates. I would say I am honest and funny.
I think i'd get along well, I get along with pretty much anyone and I always try to bring my best when meeting new people.

Patrick Kane all the way.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'd like to play on an American team. Closer to home. Also, Mall of America.

JRT | Updates

Trevor Daley

HOF and several Cups.

Laid back, hyper competitive.

Pretty well, I reckon.

Lol, as if either of them can hold a candle to Saint Patrice

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Ilike really important draft for the Chiefs.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

The great people and the organization there.

Both in my sig.

A team player. Cory Schneider or Sergei Bobrovsky.

To lead a team to achieve greatness.

Friendly guy, will step up for the team if needed.

Should be good! Since Banjo and you are both nice people!

Kane, that mullet tho. Wink

As a player from Wisconsin, I know we have our rivalries, but it would be great to be closer to home.

Player Page
Update page

I'm a hardworker who puts the team first. I'm not selfish. I'm like Shane Doan....but on Defense.

3 goals, 7 assists in 10 games as a second line Defenseman. +7 +/-

I'm unique. I say weird shit in chat and I have some crazy ass stories. I'm a good time. I will make you laugh.

I can get along with anyone who isn't uptight and easily offended.

Oshie.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jul 26 2014, 02:06 AM
[b]

[b]5. Describe your personality.

I'm unique. I say weird shit in chat and I have some crazy ass stories. I'm a good time.  I will make you laugh.
[/b]

I can say this is the truest thing ever written

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

These are fantastic guys! Hope to see more throughout the season.

Please feel free to let me or 74 know if you have any questions about the Chiefs.

b]1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?[/b]

Chamas is pretty fucking sexy.

Imagine Pascal Dupuis and Datsyuk had a child together.

5 Championship rings in 10 seasons. I also want to be the captain of an SHL team.

Funny, personable, and helpful.

I think we would get along perfectly fine.

OSHIE!!!! I love everything about him!!! Also I sort of completely hate kane.

Prettyburn has a point, I find Kane looks good when with Toews and has his moment. But he's too inconsient in terms of looks (on the ice too) for me to count him as a super looker. Oshie has a wonderful face shape and I love those cheeks. BUT THE HAIR TIMMY, NEVER THE HAIR :( .

And juniors thinking we know what we're doing.

I mean...