Create Account

Interested Prospects - Season 20

Bump! Chiefs

Nothing..

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?

I think the Chiefs are a franchise that made a great run last year abd will make be able to repeat that for a long time to come

2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38323 - player page

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=39045 -player update
3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)? a patrik kane or a jaromir jagr. Guys that can posses the puck and get on the score sheet in any way

4. What are your career goals?

To win the cup multiple times and be able to put up a lot of points woth a great line abd even greater team

5. Describe your personality.

Quirky! I post jokes here and there abd try to keep things light

6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I?

We'll be drinking buds in no time

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.[/CODE]

This is hard, personally I think Adam henrique is the man but if I had to say one probably patrik kane

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)? Coming to the state of hockey to play for a club with two Challenge Cups is pretty attracting.

Le Scucker Player Thread and Le Scucker Update Thread.

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)?
I'm a hard hitting, fast paced power forward who can generate offence. My job is to bring a physical force to the team while helping put pucks in the net. I've compared myself to Milan Lucic in the past.

To be a quick, physical force en route to a Challenge Cup with someone.

Good guy, easy to get along with, serious when I need to, light when I need to.

Well, I hope.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
As a straight male, Tyler Bozak. B)

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)?
I live in the United States and have visited Minnesota on several occasions. It;s a beautiful place and probably my favorite state to visit. From a hockey standpoint, I would love to be that "piece to the puzzle" you guys are looking for to take that next step.

Updates, Player Page

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)?
Right now I would classify myself as a two-way/defensive forward. I'm willing to update my player around the needs of the team, but I still want to remain responsible on both sides of the ice and be as defensive as possible. I hope to become a player similar to Ryan O'Rielly.

Nothing specific. I just want to play to the best of my ability to give my team a chance at the cup.

I'm quiet, but I get things done.

I don't think it will be a problem.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
Not a big fan of the Blackhawks, so Oshie Wink

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

History and legacy. Those are two important pieces of an establishment. There is also a lot of conversation about you guys going on to being big and I'd like to be a part of that. Oh, and 74 is a badass

Original
Updates

Webber, Subban.... someone that's going to contribute on all fronts as a defenseman. I'm slated as an offensive defenseman but I've been playing more like a 2-way.

To beat Jason Due's record of highest scoring defender. To win a few cups

I'm a little bit older than some of the folks here so I'm a little more even keeled. I try to judge people by their intentions instead of their actions. I like to have a good time and can take a joke with the best of them.

Very well. I get along with most people.

Oshie. They both look like children still but the mousy thing is lesser... hence Oshie

Just the logo tbhz
I'm on mobile. I play for Regina tho so it's not hard to find
Defensive defenseman. Think...Shea Weber.
Lead the league in hits a season or two. Win a challenge cup. Be a team Captain.
I joke around on here but am an incredibly serious person IRL. I like to be a conversation addition but am not a convo starter.
Obvy about as good as anyone could get along with you two mofos.
Oshie ainec

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Lack of kesler love in this is unbelievable .

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Yes, I want to play with Kesler, and btw I want back in the LR.

It's a great team with a great lineup (and my favorite NHL team is the Chicago Blackhawks, and the chiefs reminds me of them)

Updates Player page

I'm a playmaker, and I would compare myself to Loui Eriksson

To contribute to my team, and win the title.

I'm a lighthearted guy, funny in the locker room. However when it comes to important things such as how i'm playing I tend to get a bit more serious.

I know we'd get along.

Hard choice, but Kaner wins me over with his mullet.

Not the logo, but two Cups is nice. Maybe one more in the future, eh?

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38078
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38209

Sniper, Brett Hull

Win multiple Cups

Fun, dry humor, but is also serious, and can be sarcastic.

Never talked to you, but I get along with most people.

Neither. Henrik Zetterberg.

The rebuild. It's obvious you guys are struggling, but if I could be a key part of the turnaround I would be honored.
Player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38294
Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38430
Pure Defense. Stats aren't too important as long as our team is the one getting them. NHL Comparison: Raymond Bourque
To get our goalie some awards. Win the cup at least once in my life.
Goofy. I make fart jokes and make video games for a living.
Awesomely. I know you're the one who updated all the rookies, so I know you're great. I don't know Banjo, but I could see a Banjo-Bojo friendship in the making.
Oshie. But neither beat this guy: http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/phot...e-commodore.jpg

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Fantastic squad, great leadership core, solid pieces, wonderful management.

Ugghhhh, work? Again?
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38088
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...=0&#entry939951

I'm building myself as a Claude Giroux type of player, I'm a point scoring playmaker.

I want a cup or two.

You guys should know me by now.

I think we get along pretty well :D

C) Pernell-Karl Subban

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

CODE
1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)? Dammit, I was going to say the logo..... Well it all comes down, at least my opinion, to the people in this league. The Chiefs might not be doing so hot at this point in the season, but with the great and active guys you have, the team will constantly be improving until you are top notch contenders.

2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates. In my sig, please note I am waiting on my PT to be graded before I add 9/10 TPE

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)? I would say I'm a Bergeron like player, who is capable on defense as well as being an assist machine and not too shabby with the shot either. As soon as I get my faceoffs to where I want them to be, I'd say I fit that mold very well

4. What are your career goals? Well with my player it's all the usual things, win a cup, do well for my team, etc etc etc. But when it comes down to my experience in the league, for me it's finding an LR I like that is close and keeps me excited about the league, not that I'll go inactive, but the LR is a huge part of the league experience.

5. Describe your personality. I'd say I'm personable, and while I am prone to put my foot in my mouth like any other human being I won't hesitate to say sorry and admit my mistake. I'm very easy to get along with.

6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I? Just by being active, updating, and having a fun time with it. As long as I'm not stepping on any toes or hurting the team in any way there's no reason why we wouldn't get along.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself. Wait, mutton chops Kane or non mutton chops Kane? Seriously, it changes everything. Oshie unless Kane is wearing those delicious slabs of meat on his cheeks

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

THE STATE OF HOCKEY! Being part of a Minnesota team would be really fun. Plus I'm looking to joing an active LR that welcomes newcomers and supports their growth.

Player Page
Player Updates

Definitely would prefer to create a Sniper profile for myself. I think somewhere in the vein of Gaborik, Kane. I want to become a major offensive threat. I also want to improve my defense and other attributes so that I don't become a liability on the ice.

As in the previous question, I want to become a major offensive player for whatever team I join. I have the top shooting percentage in the SMJHL, I kind of like the idea of being dangerous whenever I have the puck on my stick. I hope to mesh with players who will guide my development so that I can produce points for my team, but learn some responsibility on the ice as well.

Helpful, group oriented. I love to interact with my teammates and do things for others. I try to have fun in the LR and elsewhere on the boards. I think I am pretty easy to get along with. I mean I just want you to like me!!! ;Wink

We haven't interacted much, but I don't cause much friction. I think we could get along just fine Smile

Alright, definitely Oshie, Kaner has no idea what sick flow is with all those curly-ass mullets he's given himself!