Create Account

Join the United Kingdom!

The Uk is the only Federation you should want to play for. We are up and coming, and soon will be with the gold. I am one of the Federation heads, so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Platoon vs Dragons

Hours after having his rights traded from the Boston Bruins to the Colorado Avalanche, Carl Soderberg has booked a long-term stay in the Mile High City.

Soderberg, 169th in Yahoo's season-end fantasy rankings, signed a five-year contract with the Avalanche on Friday. After playing for years in Sweden, Soderberg (C/LW in Yahoo leagues) had a taste with the Bruins in 2012-13 before playing 155 of a possible 164 regular-season games from 2013-14 to 2014-15 with 92 points and a plus-14.

FANTASY HOCKEY COVERAGE
Follow NHL.com's offseason fantasy hockey coverage for a leg up on your competition.
Offseason movement: Forwards | 'D' | Goalies
Follow @NHLFantasy on Twitter | Fantasy stats
MORE FANTASY HOCKEY STORIES ›
He led the Bruins in assists per 60 minutes (minimum 60 games played) last season and was second on the team behind Patrice Bergeron in primary assists (19). When Boston won the President's Trophy in 2013-14, Soderberg finished 17th in the League (minimum 70 games) with a points per 60 minutes average of 2.77 -- despite being behind David Krejci and Bergeron on the depth chart.
Soderberg's fantasy value hinges on whether Colorado trades center Ryan O'Reilly this offseason, a move that could potentially slide Soderberg in between fellow Swede Gabriel Landeskog and bounce-back candidate Nathan MacKinnon entering training camp. Alex Tanguay played well to close out the 2014-15 season with Landeskog and O'Reilly in MacKinnon's absence, but Soderberg provides stability up the middle that could allow MacKinnon to stick at right wing -- where he thrived en route to the Calder Trophy in 2013-14 alongside Paul Stastny.

If Colorado keeps O'Reilly and Soderberg fits best in a third-line role like in Boston, he will still be a two-way boost to a Colorado team that had a weak bottom-six group and was suspect on the back end. Also, given his solid track record with the man advantage (16 power-play points in 2013-14, eight in 2014-15), Soderberg would strengthen Colorado's second unit and possibly even see time with the top group.

But Soderberg's fantasy sleeper upside lies in the possibility that the Avalanche deal O'Reilly and thrust the 29-year-old into a second-line role behind Duchene. There's also the chance that O'Reilly could move to left wing on Matt Duchene's line at even strength if he stays in Colorado, which would also boost Soderberg. In either of those two scenarios, Soderberg could eclipse 50 points for the first time of his career and be well worth a pick in the 15th round or later.

I uh, wat?

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jaladolar@Jul 12 2015, 10:31 PM
I uh, wat?

I love the Dragons v. Platoon part

hey jack

Discord are for plebs

Well that was unexpected

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I have declared myself as a member of the United Kingdom ! God save the Queen ! Anarchy in the UK . 😎

Team uk owns

Uk

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Uk

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Jul 27 2015, 09:40 PM
Smile

Good fix.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 27 2015, 06:44 PM

Good fix.
Don't be mad Jala buddy Smile

Might as well make this official:

Coming from the North, the UK needs more Scots. Proud to say that one day I'll be wearing Uk on my chest

Quote:Originally posted by BENX5@Jul 12 2015, 10:27 PM

Platoon vs&nbsp; Dragons

Hours after having his rights traded from the Boston Bruins to the Colorado Avalanche, Carl Soderberg has booked a long-term stay in the Mile High City.

Soderberg, 169th in Yahoo's season-end fantasy rankings, signed a five-year contract with the Avalanche on Friday. After playing for years in Sweden, Soderberg (C/LW in Yahoo leagues) had a taste with the Bruins in 2012-13 before playing 155 of a possible 164 regular-season games from 2013-14 to 2014-15 with 92 points and a plus-14.

FANTASY HOCKEY COVERAGE
Follow NHL.com's offseason fantasy hockey coverage for a leg up on your competition.
Offseason movement: Forwards | 'D' | Goalies
Follow @NHLFantasy on Twitter | Fantasy stats
MORE FANTASY HOCKEY STORIES ›
He led the Bruins in assists per 60 minutes (minimum 60 games played) last season and was second on the team behind Patrice Bergeron in primary assists (19). When Boston won the President's Trophy in 2013-14, Soderberg finished 17th in the League (minimum 70 games) with a points per 60 minutes average of 2.77 -- despite being behind David Krejci and Bergeron on the depth chart.
Soderberg's fantasy value hinges on whether Colorado trades center Ryan O'Reilly this offseason, a move that could potentially slide Soderberg in between fellow Swede Gabriel Landeskog and bounce-back candidate Nathan MacKinnon entering training camp. Alex Tanguay played well to close out the 2014-15 season with Landeskog and O'Reilly in MacKinnon's absence, but Soderberg provides stability up the middle that could allow MacKinnon to stick at right wing -- where he thrived en route to the Calder Trophy in 2013-14 alongside Paul Stastny.

If Colorado keeps O'Reilly and Soderberg fits best in a third-line role like in Boston, he will still be a two-way boost to a Colorado team that had a weak bottom-six group and was suspect on the back end. Also, given his solid track record with the man advantage (16 power-play points in 2013-14, eight in 2014-15), Soderberg would strengthen Colorado's second unit and possibly even see time with the top group.

But Soderberg's fantasy sleeper upside lies in the possibility that the Avalanche deal O'Reilly and thrust the 29-year-old into a second-line role behind Duchene. There's also the chance that O'Reilly could move to left wing on Matt Duchene's line at even strength if he stays in Colorado, which would also boost Soderberg. In either of those two scenarios, Soderberg could eclipse 50 points for the first time of his career and be well worth a pick in the 15th round or later.
Anyone figure this out yet?