Create Account

LAP S20 interested prospects thread!

The S20 draft will be here before we know it, and we've been monitoring a lot of you young guns very closely, but post here anyways so we can get to know you even better! Who knows, maybe you can help us win more cups and keep us a cup contender for seasons to come!

Player Name:
Position:
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?
Link to player page:
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Player Name: Aviad Ratzon

Position: Center

Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 9/10

Link to player page: Aviadddd

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I believe that I would start out in the bottom six if I chose to stay up. I think that I could also be an asset on the second powerplay unit. I would like to be able to move up to possibly the second line if the opportunity permits. I have a feeling that the team is a lot of fun at least from my experiences so far with Wasty in the Crows locker room. I also do expect some active chatzy as the crows have an active chatzy and I believe that I could continue to enjoy that with the Panthers

Well first off Wasty and Ragnar#Swag are awesome! Also they are already a top-tier team sitting second in the west, so it would be very cool to be able to play for a team that could compete for the cup. I feel that they are a fun group of guys and I would love the opportunity to play on their team.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Player Name: Nathan Russell

Position: Right Wing

Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?
8 - around everyday, take every chance at TPE, but not the loudest person if I don't feel I have anything to contribute to a particular thread.

Link to player page: Profile | Updates

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?
I want to be on a team that's active and social, helps each other out and genuinely wants to talk to each other. I want enough playing time to feel like I'm contributing, but I don't need to lead the league in minutes or anything - just don't want to feel like I'm not getting a chance to help the team.

Great logo, lots of names that I recognize as helpful around the boards.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Player Name: Friedrich Muller
Position: D
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 10, no doubt, wasty knows
Link to player page: it's in my signature
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I expect them to have an active LR, and that's about it. I don't expect top minutes right away, but I will earn it.
Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?
Great managment and great players. Champions too, that's important.

Oh and wasty

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Player Name: Jackson Rogers-Tanaka
Position: Defense
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 10/10
Link to player page: in sig
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I expect nothing out of you guys, and everything out of me. Everything I get from y'all, I'll earn.
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Great unis, winning history, and Mr. Sweg is one dope bro.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Player Name: Mikko Koskinen
Position: RW
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 11
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38258

The GM has to be active and take part in team discussions. Kez has spoiled me and I love having the GM around to talk to and ask questions. I would like for there to be plenty of activity in the LR by a diversity of players. I don't care too much about playing time but I would like to have a spot on the PP and PK.

Best in the west right now.

Player Name: Le Scucker

Position: LW

Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 9

Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=37770

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I want to come to an active and enjoyable locker room, while on the ice playing with teammates that work well with eachother.

Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? You guys are recent Champions, I hope that I can help be a part of the team that returns that status to LA soon enough. I hope my style of play will fit.

Player Name: Barney Stinson
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 10
Link to player page: Signature

I expect epic conversations and hijinks in the team chat. Maybe some free booze.

Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

As an SHL team, they clearly stand out as a possible destination.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Player Name: Toki Wartooth
Position: TWD
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?8
Link to player page:My Page!
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I expect a fun environement with an active locker room/chatzy! My play time is no concern as long as it fits my role within the team.
Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? I want to be drafted by any team and I will give it all to th eteam that gives me a chance to play in the SHL.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Player Name: Valterri Bottas
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 9.5, I haven't missed a opportunity to gain TPE yet.
Link to player page: signature
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Oppurtunity to help the team, hopefully the people are halfway decent in the locker room and get along well. Playing time is earned
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Bottas play's Defense. l bleed straw, Wasty bleeds straw. Bottas is Finnish. The Panthers are currently the top team in the west. Born and raised in Southern California, life long Kings fan so L.A. is a great destination. Jackson Weeks is the man, backed me up before he even knew who I was!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Player Name: Jed Lloren

Position: Right Wing/Defence

Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=38917

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I expect them to be patient with my growth. I do intend on becoming one of the greatest players in the history of this league, but it may take some time. I expect them to be active, and I hope they're fun to talk to.

Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? It's LA. What more do you need?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Player Name: Griffin Simons
Position: Centre
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 8-9
Link to player page: In sig
Giving me time to develop into a star.

Why do the stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?
Great history of success.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Player Name: Benjamin Reid
Position: defenseman

Link to player page: Updated:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=37925

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Adequate time so that I can continue to develop in a way that would support the team, a good active friendly locker room, some guidance on player development. The chance to prove myself.

Why do the stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

Firstly, who wouldn't want to wear that logo. Secondly, there is a significant chance of consistently being contenders for the Cup and I would like to be a part of that. The veterans seem like great guys and I would love to get to know all of you guys as well.

Player Name: Franklin Trey
Position: Center
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?: 8
Link to player page: Here
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?: I don't really care about playing time. I know it will go up as my player improves and hopefully the team will be patient with my development.
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?: They are a hot team right now, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for the Panthers.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: Deacon Douglas
Position: LW/RW
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 8-I get online every day, and I update when I can, but I don't ALWAYS post in discussion threads like others.
Link to player page: HERE
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Activity, People willing to help if help is needed, and just the tiniest bit of playing time...just a little bit...at first, since I understand you can't put all of your faith in rookies when you have players with like 99 scoring and such.
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? All the cliche responses...cool name, cool logo, champions 2 seasons ago.