Create Account

S20 Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

1. What is your player name and position?

Keith Trubachev LW/RW

2. What interests you about the league? What do you like so far?

I love the community and the competition (of course).

3. What do you like better, LR talk or chatzy?

Chatzy by far

4. What are your goals for your player long-term?

Contribute solidly on a challenge cup contending team

5. How would you describe your personality?
Friendly? I make really shitty jokes in the chatzy?

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately?
#Knightsback2back #awwwwwshieeeeeet

1. What is your player name and position? Sam Samsinov, LW

2. What interests you about the league? What do you like so far? The novelty of creating/growing a player and trying to work with other players to earn a cup against tough competition. I like the community mostly, everyone is very chill, nice, and helpful.

3. What do you like better, LR talk or chatzy? I like both (just ask JP Tongue), but I prefer chatzy for an active conversation.

4. What are your goals for your player long-term? Challenge cup, Damian Littleton Trophy, Sergei Karpotsov Trophy, Anton Razov Trophy. These are stretches, but I really want the Challenge cup. These other awards come next.

5. How would you describe your personality? I feel like everyone is just saying they're angles here, so I'm going to try to be reasonable. I'm an active, funny, and all around relaxed person. I love to interact with my teammates, and take on challenges. Sometimes I get frustrated with a situation, but I try to look past it.

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately? I'd like to play one more season in the SMJHL, but if the team needs me I'd play for them.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Jackson Rogers-Tanaka

The people, mostly.

Chatzy.

HOF

Laid back, mostly. Highly competitive at times.

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately? One more season in the SMJHL.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

1. What is your player name and position? LW-Yuri Boyka

2. What interests you about the league? What do you like so far? The ability to see my player on a day to day basis.

3. What do you like better, LR talk or chatzy? Chatzy

4. What are your goals for your player long-term? Becoming a solid twf and help my team win the cup

5. How would you describe your personality? Friendly Russian

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately? Whatever benefits the team.

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Yeah you guys are drafting me

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Franklin Trey- Center

I love the community and activity and how in-depth the league is.

I prefer the LR.

I want to become a well-rounded TWF that contribute to the team in all situations of the game.

Layed back and positive.

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately?
I personally think it would be more beneficial more myself and my future team if I continued to develop in the minors for another season, but if the team needs me and feels I can make an immediate contribution, I wouldn't be against that.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Sachimo Zoidberg - D
Really active everywhere, I like how it's set up and gaining TPE and making money is a fun and easy process.
Chatzy, I find the LR to be slow and clunky.
I'd hope to win a cup and develop into a good solid defender.
I'm pretty quiet but I'll make stupid comments that usually get a laugh. I'm serious when it matters and I always put the best interests of those around me before myself.
I would like one more year in the juniors to bank some TPE and max out some skills (up to 350 TPE of course) and then be a little more conditioned for the SHL.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1. What is your player name and position? Charlie Serpe II Goalie

2. What interests you about the league? What do you like so far? The players and everyone being active. I like being on an active team and meeting new people.

3. What do you like better, LR talk or chatzy? LR

4. What are your goals for your player long-term? Being a great teammate and not really worrying about stats

5. How would you describe your personality? Funny and always looking to have a good time.

6. Are you hoping to play one more season in the SMJHL or do you hope to make the transition to the SHL immediately? Play another season in the SMJHL and then taking my talents to the big leagues.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Jacob Cunningham, RW

I really like the concept and the people, My favorite parts are the PBP's and the PT's

Chatzy, it's a smoother, faster way of communication

To help out my team the best I possibly can and win the title

I'm easygoing and I listen.

I would love to go into the SHL, but playing one more season in the SMJHL would be best.