Create Account

S20 Interested Prospects

We want you.

Seriously though, we want active rookies to join the team! We have 8 picks in the first 3 rounds in the draft, so we'll be scouting heavy over the next few weeks leading up to the draft. We just clinched the playoffs, 1 season after holding the worst record in the league. The North Stars are on the upswing, coming out of a rebuild and we're looking for some top young talent to join us for our cup run.

TPE is not the only deciding factor for us, we want someone who is active and wants to be part of our organization.

We want to build a dynasty in Toronto and if you wish to be part of that, we ask that you fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Player name:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Play style/strengths:[/b]

[b]Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.[/b]

[b]What presence do you bring to the locker room?[/b]

[b]Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]What are the future goals for your player?[/b]

[b]If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?[/b]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: BOJO Biscuit

Position: Defender

Play style/strengths: Pure Defense, Hard Hitting Powerhouse.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
I'm on of the most active newbies who will stay on the team throughout my whole career. I think any team needs a stonewall defender to protect leads and kill penalties.

What presence do you bring to the locker room?
The goofiest, dumbest one you can imagine!

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
Absolutely.

What are the future goals for your player?
Besides the cup, having our team have the least amount of goals scored against.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?
gorlapse, because he's a little beeeeeeeeeeech.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Player name:
Friedrich Muller

Position:
Defenseman

Play style/strengths:
3 zone defensman with a bit of a focus on offense.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
I want to be a part of the North Stars because you guys have great management, and a lot of picks. Because of how active this draft class is, you can bet that locker room next season will be extremely active. I think I deserve to be picked early because I am one of the most active rookies, I write a lot of articles, make graphics, have a job, am a co-head of Germany. I try and do everything can to improve. My TPE is a bit lower than the super-high end players, but that is because I joined a little late, and didn't know about combines and such. (also I have the 2nd biggest bank among rookies :D, but i aint bragging Wink ) I think I'd be a good fit because I will contribute to the locker room as much as I can, and I will be a good defenseman that can help any team he is on.

A lighthearted fun approach, but at the same time, serious when it comes to serious matters. I have a must-win attitude, and will do anything to make sure everyone feels happy and welcome.
"the best kind" ~ storm

Yes, actually that is what I'd prefer, but I would also be open to staying up.

Challenge cups, Best defenseman award, HOF. I want to make sure I help my team in every way possible, so my main goal is to feel like a contributing part of a good team.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?
OH SHIT! ummmmm goatlab, cuz he is a scrub Wink

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Player name:
Griffin Simons

Position:
Centre

Play style/strengths:
Playmaker
Passing/Puck Handling

I want to be Forsbust's teammate.

What presence do you bring to the LOCKER room?
A good one

Yeah

Win the Cup

Both because I'm a fucking monster

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Player name: Sam Samsinov

Position: LW

Play style/strengths: Great play maker, if put along side of a sniper I can really produce.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. As my other teammate said, you guys have great management that can keep everyone immersed. An active locker room is a good one, and I've heard pretty good things about Toronto. Also, I can get JNH to stop stealing my stolen sig :ph34r: .

What presence do you bring to the locker room? "2 cute" ~ kitras97

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? I would love to play another season with the Crows. But if the team needs me, I'd be willing to come up and help.

What are the future goals for your player? Challenge Cup, Damian Littleton Trophy, Sergei Karpotsov Trophy. The Challenge Cup is a definite, but these other awards are stretch goals.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why? [Image: BH8VOD0CEAAzeUP.jpg]

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Player name:
Aviad Ratzon

Position:
Center/ right wing

Play style/strengths:
Definitely offensive based with strong checking. I've been working on defense and I'd be willing to make passing my number one over scoring while I build my player if it helped the team.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. We'll first off gotta say playing on a line with Forsberg would be pretty sweet if you and I were to both stay up. I think I'm a good fit because I like to encourage conversation about everything and tell stories and helped those who are more confused than myself

Definitely a more mature and comedic one. Being one of the older ones I can see when a joke has gone too far and should be changed. I also see those who are lurking and try to lure them into posting and getting more involved

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Definitely if it meant more ice time. If I got good minutes in the shl I would not want to go dominate those less than me. I'd rather be at the highest level of competition and enjoying moderate success then running through new people

What are the future goals for your player? to set records for the benefit for my team. For example I'd like to score the scoring record but only when my team had a dominant season and I was the lucky recipient of the most points

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?[/CODE][/QUOTE] hmm this is a tough choice.... probably gorlab because he loves to stick it to people so it would be my turn B)

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Player name: Le Scucker

Play style/strengths: Power Forward, strengths are Checking, Strength, and Scoring

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Out of all the teams, Toronto is the one club I truly want to learn about and be a part of. I'm a fast, hard hitting forward that generates offence, and I want to play a key role in a team's championship run, what ever it may be.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? I try and bring a light, positive mood in to the room. I don't have that high of a post count, but don't let it fool you, because I tend to post when I feel my words fit. I'm very active. Not to mention I was voted as an Alternate Captain this season for Regina.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? I'm always open to what's in the team's best interest, and If it means heading back to Regina for another year, I'd be more than glad to. We have a good thing going there (over 140 pages in the discussion thread), and I would be happy to go there if Toronto needs me to.

What are the future goals for your player? To be an effective depth player on any team by playing the role that my team needs me to play. A hard hitting, fast paced forward that puts up numbers.

[Image: why_not_both.gif]

Thanks for considering. Smile

I have a feeling that "why not both" memes will be plentiful in this thread.

Player name: James Adkins

Position: Centre

Play style/strengths: Offensive suave

Who doesn't need more point scoring centres?

Sexiness?

Sure

Championships.

EASILY POWERBOMB GORLAB FOR DAYS!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player name: Pedro Sarantez

Position: LW/RW

Play style/strengths: Sniper | Skating, Puck Handling, Shooting.

This is Toronto's... oh I must be in the wrong room. But while I am here, I think it would be fun. Picked early? You can pick me... Anytime. Wink

What is a locker room? I have da chats on da chatzy. The locker room should be changed to the dressing room though because you see... actually I don't think this is the place for that.

You cannot make me! I don't wanna! You are so mean to me!
... fine.

Win, Cups, Goals, getting some poontang, and getting into a fight.

Obviously that jnh guy. Someone needs to show him the ropes and put him in his place... I mean not jnh... :unsure: umm... ThatDamnWalrus.

Player name: Jordin FourFour

Position: Pipemaster

Play style/strengths: Requesting trades

I want to be picked early so you can waste a pick on me, and I can ask out so you can trade me somewhere else and lose out on a good prospect.

My post whoring abilities and I make fun of other rookie members which make them go to the VHL

Yes, I want to win my record 3rd Four Star Cup

To play on all 12 SHL teams before I retire.

xDPark because he is a lousy coach and Chico Salmon deserved it

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Player name: Sachimo Zoidberg

Position: (Big) D

Play style/strengths: Defensive defenseman, defense, checking, skating. Like to block shots and hit.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.I like the team structure, and JNH is a good leader on the IMpact so I can only imagine what he's like on a team where he is GM. I'm active and dedicated and willing to do what it takes for the team to win.

What presence do you bring to the locker room?Pretty active, JNH has some of my gems in his sig.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?I'd prefer one just to be able to bank some TPE rather getting thrown to the dogs with my sub-300 player.

What are the future goals for your player?Grow my character, hopefully become a reputable person in the league and win a cup.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?Gorlab needs a good powerbombing.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Player name:
Keith Trubachev

Position:
Left Wing

Play style/strengths:
Hard checker, good balance between passing & scoring

JNH is a great guy. Really. This isn't fluff, thanks for holding my hand in June, without it I wouldn't be on this site right now.

Friendly + terrible jokes. [Also I make keep a team calendar going..]

#KnightsBack2Back

#KnightsBack2Back, and winning the challenge cup

Gorlab... Who cares about team budgets anyways?

Player name: Yuri Boyka

Play style/strengths: TWF that likes playing both ends of the spectrum

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Because i am not the typical Russian. I love playing the defensive game and also work hard at it.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? The friendly Russian Presence.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Sure.

What are the future goals for your player? Becoming a solid twf that helps my team win the Challenge Cup. I also want to drink vodka from the Cup.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why? Both cuz, i am Batista.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Player name: Barney Stinson

Position: D

Play style/strengths: TWD, scoring/passing/shots blocked.

I deserved to picked early because I'm #BetterThanBojo and I am Legen-wait-for-it

Read Barney and JRT get Ice Cream in the media section. That shit came from my head. I'm fucking goofy.

#KnightsBack2Back

TWD legend, Hall of fame, and all around well-liked asshole.(or well-licked)

Why not both? At the same time.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page