Create Account

S20 Interested Prospects

Player name:
Toki Wartooth
Position:
Defense
Play style/strengths:
Good player all around, believes getting the puck to the offense as fast a s possible is the best defense.
Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.

I think the team that gives me my chance in the SHL will never regret it. I will do everything to make sure you never look back picking me. I wil lbe active, I will be friendly, I will do everything required to win and I will enjoy it.

What presence do you bring to the locker room?

I bring a good pair of ears, I bring some fun and also enjoy serious discussions.
Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
Definitly
What are the future goals for your player?
Win as many cups as I can in the same team. Be a positive +/- player, get a decent amount of points and block shots.
If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?

Both, my arms are strong enough to powerbomb both of them at the same time twice.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Player name:
Jed Lloren

Position:
Right Wing, but can also play defence if needed.

Play style/strengths:
Playmaker. Strengths are passing, skating, and puck handling.

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
I want to be a North Star because it's the closest team to my hometown. People dream of playing for the city they grew up in, and this will be the closest I'll get. I think I deserve to be picked early because of my undying dedication to the league. I'm currently a co-Head of an international team, Sweden, I'm an assistant scout, and I intend on becoming a GM in the future. I think I am a good fit to this team because I am very active, and I am always trying to help out the team.

I believe I can bring a leadership-type presence into the locker room. I will be someone everyone can rely on, and I am very friendly and easily approachable. I try to keep the LR light hearted.

Yes, of course. It would be nice to play in the SHL as soon as possible, but I wouldn't mind going back down to the SMJHL for a year.

I want my player to become a Challenge Cup champion more than once, and to become a HOFer. I also would like to become a GM of an SMJHL team, and maybe even an SHL team in the future.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why?
I don't know what powerbomb means, but....gorlab, because I've spoken to him before and I think I can take him Wink

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Player name:

Mikko Koskinen

Position:

RW(I am open to switchin to D)

Play style/strengths:

Speedy skater, great passing. Strong on the defense with a high endurance for PK/PP.

I am top 3 in terms of TPE and top 10 in terms of activity. I write plenty of articles and I have like 10 mill in the bank.

I am very active and I am always trying to make my teammates laugh

Yes. The Knights are the best team in the SMJHL and I want two cups in two years.

Captain an SHL team and win at least one cup as captain.

Goatlab. xDPark is Finnish.

Finland>>>

Player name: Valterri Bottas

Position: Defense

Play style/strengths: Offensive Defenseman/Skating, Defense

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.

I don't know, your probably gonna pick some good players, pick me if you want but I won't be on the board for long...

Some days my aura is gold but others it may be blue ... I make people cry ..

Definitely

Shoot puck, score lots of goal.

I'll act like I'm gonna powerbomb Gorlab onto xDpark who would be lying on the table, then I'll realize Gorlab is a cool guy and xDpark is a great asset to the Finnish Nationl program and powerbomb Forabust instead

Go Panthers Smile

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Player name:
Christophe Bourgeois

Position:
RW/LW

Play style/strengths:
Sniper. I have great puckhandling, skating, and shooting abilities. I hope augment these, as well as become a more balanced player.

Because it's Toronto, baby! But seriously, with pros like Tom Sawyer and Jarkko Kallestrom, it might be hard for me to crack the lineup at RW, but I love a challenge, and I would love to help a team get better.

I am always helpful. I like to do things for my teammates, and am always a vocal supporter of the team. I like to keep things light, but am keenly aware that I'm not clever enough to be funny Tongue.

Anything that management decides is alright by me. If you take me to the SHL, I will cut my teeth and grow. If you send me back to the SMJHL, I will continue to develop while I dominate the league.

Like I said in an earlier post, I really hope to create a major offensive threat. I want my player to be a danger whenever the puck is on his stick. To do that, I also hope to balance my player out so that he is not a liability whenever he is on the ice. I will be looking to teammates and other mentors to help me in this pursuit.

Probably gorlab, I've always wanted to powerbomb a troll :lol:. Also, xDpark's avatar is so badass that it could probably hurt me if I tried.

Player name:
Nathan Russell

Position:
Right Wing

Play style/strengths: ower Forward (Checking, Strength, Endurance)

Truthfully, given that I don't know most teams all that well, the main draw of the North Stars is that I know you (JNH) are a helpful, involved player and GM and would love to be on a team with you. I'm an active player who wants to be part of a strong community and wants to be involved with the team off the ice as well as on, and think I can both learn a lot from the team and continue to contribute more and more over time.

Involved, helpful, sarcastic, detail-oriented, laid back, friendly, interested

I'm open to whatever makes the most sense for my player and both teams - I just want to feel like I can both grow and contribute wherever I end up

Strong physical yet skilled power forward. I obviously would love to win the cup, but I want to do it because my team came together to support each other along the way rather than because I or another player had an amazing season and carried the team. I'd also like to get more involved in management down the line.

Gorlab, although if I had questions about how to get better at arm wrestling I'd go to xDpark.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Player name: Deacon Douglas

Position: Left Wing

Play style/strengths: Sniper (str. scoring, puck handling, skating)

Mainly because I see great management over the North Stars, and would like to be a part of a team with strong, active owners.
I also like the fact that it has a long, established history in the league.

Honestly, a bit drawn back, I participate when I want to, but I don't just post excessively. But that usually changes as I get more used to the group.

Yes, and I understand that may be necessary for my player to be able to improve and get good play time.

I want him to become a top scorer, and a respected name in the league. A couple of Challenge Cups would be nice too.

Depends on what you mean by powerbomb. If you're talking the professional wrestling move, then neither, because I'm a rule follower. If that isn't what you mean, then I will take this time to slap myself in the face, :facepalm:

Player name:
Jacob Cunningham

Position:
RW

Play style/strengths:
Playmaker, so I'm good at passing and skating

I'm active in discussion, I do all PT and activity checks. I'm really active. If my player isn't doing well try my best to correct it and figure out what the issue is. I do my best.

I try to be as lighthearted and funny as I can (even if I sometimes fail XD)

While I would love to just go straight into the SHL, another season in the SMHJL would be best.

To help my team win a championship.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why? gorlab, because everyone just needs to powerbomb gorlab through a table at least once.

Player name:
Franklin Trey

Position:
Center

Play style/strengths:
Two-way forward

I think I could positively contribute to the future success of the franchise.

I try to keep it light and relaxed.

Definitely

Just to contribute to team success and be responsible in various on-ice situations.

Doesn't matter. They're both kinda lame...

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Bump cause we want you!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Germaine Tennyson

Position: Goalie

Play style/strengths: Saving pucks

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Because Ace won't give me money and threatens me all the time

What presence do you bring to the locker room? A big one

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes, of course

What are the future goals for your player? Winning

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why? You

I could swear I filled this out, but it looks like it went up when I was out of town :ph34r:

Player name: Jackson Rogers-Tanaka

Position: Defense

Play style/strengths: My page says D, Passing, and Puck Handlin', I wanted to model myself after Ray Bourque, but I forgot that he scored goals Smile)

Given there are so many rookies, why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I want to be a part of this organization because I like you and Schmidt. I deserve to be picked early because I feel like I'm the best player in the draft. Whether or not that's actually true, I suppose time will tell, but I'm in it for the long haul.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Leadership, helpfulness, general kindness. Ask any of my teammates!

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? I'd prefer it, actually.

What are the future goals for your player? Rings on rings on rings. I want one for each finger.

If you had the choice between arm wrestling xDpark and gorlab, who would you powerbomb and why? I'd put gorlab through the top of the cage, tbh

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3