Create Account

S20 interested prospects

Hello ladies and gents. The S20 draft is quickly coming upon us. In fact, there are only a few days left before rookies will be headed to their new SHL teams. Want to play for a historical team like Manhattan, here's your chance to get noticed:

Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Player Type:
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?
Link to player page:
Link to Update Thread:
Do you want to play another season in juniors?
Prefer to play on an aging team or a team of young guns?
Current bank account?
Why Manhattan?

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Player Name: Franklin Trey
Position: Center
Player Type: TWF
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?: Not very active outside of the LR, so like a 7.
Link to player page: In my sig.
Link to Update Thread: Also in my sig.
Do you want to play another season in juniors?: I think It'd be better for both teams if I did.
Prefer to play on an aging team or a team of young guns?: I think it would be much more satisfying to have success over time with a young team, but it definitely helps to have veterans to look up to on the team for guidance. Both situations would be fine with me.
Current bank account?: I should have around $3 mil in the bank after articles are graded.
Why Manhattan?: Goody and Spangs are on the team. Plus I'd love to play for an American team.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: The Baconator
Position: Center
Player Type: Rolling mass of playmaking talent
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? if pi's every decimal added 1 to the number, that's me.
Link to player page: NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Link to Update Thread: NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Do you want to play another season in juniors? TBQH IDK PLZ MBE ya.
Prefer to play on an aging team or a team of young guns? Young gunzzzzzzzzzzzz
Current bank account? about a 7.
Why Manhattan? Goody

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]