Create Account

New Guy here getting drafted

Hey, I just heard about this site on the r/Avs site so I'm checking it out for the first time. It sounds like fun. here's my info. I'm not sure how things work here so im just giving it a blind shot lol

Player Name: OJ Tuna
Position: LW
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? as a new guy, I'll say 5-7
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=41311
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? a chance to learn how things work. If it's cool, my activity will definitely increase
Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? I picked the organization with the least amount of people, I hoping I can be a contributing member of the LA Panthers

Someone give this man a map :lol:
(No hard feelings, k? :D )

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Your first season you will be drafted into one of 6 SMJHL teams. The SHL draft is tonight, so you will see a bunch of activity regarding that. Your draft will be in a few days, so feel free to get to know people (although avoid the SHL team specific forums like this one for now) by posting in the rookie locker room, the SMJHL media section, the general chats, ect.

Try not to get overwhelmed....2 months ago I was exactly where you are and I got the hang of it. Have fun, and if you are lucky you will get drafted by the Knights.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Sep 1 2014, 11:41 AM
Your first season you will be drafted into one of 6 SMJHL teams.  The SHL draft is tonight, so you will see a bunch of activity regarding that.  Your draft will be in  a few days, so feel free to get to know people (although avoid the SHL team specific forums like this one for now) by posting in the rookie locker room, the SMJHL media section, the general chats, ect. 

Try not to get overwhelmed....2 months ago I was exactly where you are and I got the hang of it.  Have fun, and if you are lucky you will get drafted by the Knights.
Thank you Cheers
I didn't think I could word it correctly, you did 10X what I could've done.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]