Create Account

Keep the League Buzzing

more things to do? haxball tounrey for money Tongue

Doubt is a dream killer

Yeah we need more noobs, simple as that.

Oh and when people sign up, we need to make them feel more welcome. Like more people posting in their player thread.

I remember when i first joined, Secord welcomed me and i thought he was so cool <3....then i realized hes a ***** :ph34r:

lol jk ily

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Feb 18 2012, 03:16 PM
more things to do? haxball tounrey for money&nbsp; Tongue

I was actually thinking about something like this before.

On top of PTs a good way to boost activity would be to have contests/tourneys in which people could earn some chedda, gives people something to do that also benefits their player. Harder to get bored.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WiTzzEL@Feb 18 2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah we need more noobs, simple as that.

Oh and when people sign up, we need to make them feel more welcome.&nbsp; Like more people posting in their player thread.

I remember when i first joined, Secord welcomed me and i thought he was so cool <3....then i realized hes a ***** :ph34r:

lol jk ily

That's a good point. We used to have all kinds of people welcoming the new members. Now most people aren't aware some of the newer members exist.

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Feb 18 2012, 02:21 PM

I was actually thinking about something like this before.

On top of PTs a good way to boost activity would be to have contests/tourneys in which people could earn some chedda, gives people something to do that also benefits their player. Harder to get bored.
im down with that, havent haxballed in a long time, should be fun if ppl actually participate

Doubt is a dream killer

Another thing is we don't even have one of those super active juniors this season. I'm talking about the maxy, deezy, arnia, hoggie, type player that every draft class has. Pretty shitty

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Feb 18 2012, 02:40 PM
Another thing is we don't even have one of those super active juniors this season. I'm talking about the maxy, deezy, arnia, hoggie, type player that every draft class has. Pretty shitty
yeaaa thats what made this league run nice smooth and actively, no one really does shit anymore or even have junior rivalries like they used to, not even SHL teams

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Feb 18 2012, 03:40 PM
Ya I thought my draft year was pretty shitty but this one is god awful, easily the worst one ever

Challenge for next season will be to find more quality members. That means everyone needs to be recruiting instead of sitting on their ass. One good draft class and everything can change around here.

What about hiring a couple of people to run the recruitment drive? They can try and find new ways of getting members on here and make people want to recruit. It is just an idea though I know that right now the commissioners are supposed to do it but I don't think it would hurt anything at all

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Feb 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Challenge for next season will be to find more quality members. That means [b]everyone needs to be recruiting instead of sitting on their ass. One good draft class and everything can change around here.[/b]
plenty of places to go get new members

Wadeyb(or someone else) should host a live radio show weekly with trivia and prizes , I'd tune in weekly

LETS DO IT WADEY

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Feb 18 2012, 04:00 PM
Wadeyb(or someone else) should host a live radio show weekly with trivia and prizes , I'd tune in weekly

LETS DO IT WADEY

Lets figure out how to and I'm down. It'll become very popular, very fast. Hope I don't crumble under the pressure. :lol:

I find noobs annoying though. Undecided

Today is my last show, meaning that activity will go up 200.5% when I come back Smile

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]