Create Account

S20 Regina Force Interested Prospects A Force to be Reckoned With

1) What is your players name? Pierre-Luc Laflamme
2) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=45152
3) What type of player are you? Sniper
4) What does your player bring to the ice? Skill, Quickness, Determination
5) What are you looking for in potential team mates? Pleasant locker room, playmakers, players with the same goal in mind...winning.
6) What are you looking for in management? Guidance, Timeliness
7) Where would you like to see your player in 5 seasons? Top ranks in the SHL
8) How many seasons do you plan to play in the SMJHL? (350 TPE max in SMJHL) 3? Havent really thought about it and dont know what the norm is.
9) What do you want your player to be known for? Being a player that causes opponents knees to tremble when his skates hit the ice.
10) Why do you want to be an unstoppable force? Its in my nature.

Thanks! Looking forward to the draft!

1)What is your players name? Mariusz Kwik

2) link to player page Profile

3) What type of player are you? Two Way Defender ala M-E Vlasic

4)What does your player bring to the ice?Dependable defensive play, skating and passing

5) What are you looking for in potential team mates?People who want to win but won't turn on their teammates when the going gets tough

6) what are you looking for in management?Honest management. A partnership almost. We all want the same thing. Distrust between management and players is toxic.

7) Where would you like to see your player in 5 seasons? 2nd pairing defender in the SHL

8) How many seasons do you plan to play in the SMJHL? (350 TPE max in SMJHL) Considering my player type, I'll probably need two seasons in the SMJHL in order to be SHL-ready.

9) What do you want your player to be known for?The stabilizer. Like a lesser Lidstrom.

10) Why do you want to be an unstoppable force? Because I can't be an unmovable object

1)What is your players name? Bubba Nuck

2) link to player page In my Sig

3) What type of player are you? I am a big physical player whos strong on the puck and plays a responsible 2 way game.

4)What does your player bring to the ice? Size, grit, a team first attitude and responsibility

5) What are you looking for in potential team mates? A laser from the point so I can tip in some bombs and shovel some garbage. Speed on my wings, I will do my job up the middle and hopefully tie up 2 defenders in the offensive zone, this should give my wings lots of time to cycle with the points and tier out the defending team.

6) what are you looking for in management? Activeness and a drive to win, cant be afraid to shake things up if things are not going well. Winning is not every thing but being competitive is.

7) Where would you like to see your player in 5 seasons? Hopefully in the SHL.

8) How many seasons do you plan to play in the SMJHL? (350 TPE max in SMJHL) I plan on staying in the SMJHL until I can make the jump to the SHL and log good minutes, I have no problem staying back a few years rather then making the jump premature.

9) What do you want your player to be known for? being a powerful player in all zones.

10) Why do you want to be an unstoppable force? anything less is not ambitious enough and might as well just stay home.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Seth Ryder
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1106450
Sniper
My player brings to the ice that flash that makes peoples chins drop. It's not just on the ice you'll see my presence though, I am a natural leader who's goal is to make the guy beside him better.
A smart player. Not somone who always passes it off or always takes the shot. A perfect mix of confidence and modesty. And a guy I can call my friend off the ice.
Someone who knows me and knows how I play and think.
A distinguished top scorer in the SHL and a proud Fource alumni.
2 winning season.
A guy that former teammates were glad to have played with and players that didn't play with him wish they did.
The fource is a tight group of guys who have each others backs all the time.

You guys realize this was last season's thread?

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Lunaro@Nov 25 2014, 06:39 PM
You guys realize this was last season's thread?
Where's this seasons then?

Not up yet

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

It can still be used, doesn't really change season to season

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

1)What is your players name? David Webb
2) link to player page http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44874
3) What type of player are you? Playmaker
4)What does your player bring to the ice? Lot's of offensive ability
5) What are you looking for in potential team mates? Actives
6) what are you looking for in management? Someone who cares about his players
7) Where would you like to see your player in 5 seasons? First line in Hamilton
8) How many seasons do you plan to play in the SMJHL? (350 TPE max in SMJHL) 1-2
9) What do you want your player to be known for? Setting records
10) Why do you want to be an unstoppable force? Because I want to set plenty of SMJHL records

Quote:Originally posted by LVShark@Nov 25 2014, 07:18 PM
1)What is your players name? David Webb
2) link to player page http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44874
3) What type of player are you? Playmaker
4)What does your player bring to the ice? Lot's of offensive ability
5) What are you looking for in potential team mates? Actives
6) what are you looking for in management? Someone who cares about his players
7) Where would you like to see your player in 5 seasons? First line in Hamilton
8) How many seasons do you plan to play in the SMJHL? (350 TPE max in SMJHL) 1-2
9) What do you want your player to be known for? Setting records
10) Why do you want to be an unstoppable force? Because I want to set plenty of SMJHL records

If LV is posting in last years then it should be fine.

Draft me!

Oh, wait..........

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Avi@Nov 26 2014, 09:57 PM
Draft me!

Oh, wait..........

Me too!!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Pentecost@Nov 25 2014, 08:09 PM

If LV is posting in last years then it should be fine.

It seemed to have worked :lol: