Create Account

2014-15 wild discussion

Quote:Originally posted by kitras@Sep 17 2014, 11:29 PM

Attacking zone blueline 5th row. My dads on the board of a company with season tickets there :D
holy shit thats so sick

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kitras@Sep 17 2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah but I dont like him now. wait do you know him ocho?
Yeah I do haha. I was living in Red Deer and we had season's tickets to the Rebels when he played here. Met him quite a few times.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 17 2014, 10:13 PM

Yeah he was a problem when trying to sign his ELC as well. What's his deal?
He has a huge ego. He runs the show in his own mind. He used to get the stupidest penalties when he played in Red Deer and nobody would stop him so he just kept doing it. He just likes to stir shit up and has a bit of a sense of entitlement.

well we just resigned him

Quote:Originally posted by Lazyeye@Sep 18 2014, 07:47 PM
well we just resigned him
yeah fuck. i aint happy tbh.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

There ya go. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by kitras@Sep 18 2014, 07:26 PM

yeah fuck. i aint happy tbh.
I am but I hope he plays his ass off and then we can give him a fair quick contract negotiations after we sign our RFA haul next season. I hope they were all paying attention to Neiderreiter's contract.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

got tickets to the home opener on craigslist! it may be nosebleeds but its worth it

We are a new team

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Holy fuck what an opening.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

This game made me lol.

I made sure to pick up Kiovu, Vanek, Suter, and Kuemper for my fantasy team. So many points.

we looked so fucking good. Fluid passes, beauty breakout, and great control in the offensive zone

Quote:Originally posted by Lazyeye@Oct 10 2014, 12:39 PM
we looked so fucking good. Fluid passes, beauty breakout, and great control in the offensive zone

It was against Colorado doe

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Anada@Oct 10 2014, 11:41 AM

It was against Colorado doe
You're right, the same team that won the Central Division last season..