Create Account

The Official 2014-2015 Montreal Canadiens Season T

Bourque has no style. He just floats around and does nothing.

That is until playoffs where he uses all the saved injuries and goes beastmode.

Allen>Gilbert.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Nov 20 2014, 07:15 PM
Bourque has no style. He just floats around and does nothing.

That is until playoffs where he uses all the saved injuries and goes beastmode.
Hey I'm all for that too. We could use someone to compete with Justin Williams in that department :lol: Allen was our best dman in the post season last season, but he's looked bad this season, been burnt a few times and has only played in a few games. But I like his grittiness and willingness to stand up for fans (Something the Habs could use so PK Doesn't have to do it)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Habs are 1-0 with Allen on the team :ssst:

Wait... did somebody just say they wanted Bourque...?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Bourque is a slower version of Booth but has the ability to go beast mode in the playoffs.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 20 2014, 11:15 PM
Bourque is a slower version of Booth but has the ability to go beast mode in the playoffs.

So basically he's terrible. :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 20 2014, 08:26 PM

So basically he's terrible.  :lol:

Yup. But he's is useful in the playoffs and we'll it's not like Anaheim is like Edmonton when it comes to making the playoffs but they have somewhat choked in the past so Bourque might help IF he beasts in the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 20 2014, 10:26 PM

So basically he's terrible.  :lol:
If he scores one goal he'll be a better investment than Allen this year :lol: Allen has legitimately cost us games single handedly. Bourque will fit in swimmingly on the top line, you can quote me on that.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 20 2014, 11:27 PM

If he scores one goal he'll be a better investment than Allen this year :lol: Allen has legitimately cost us games single handedly. Bourque will fit in swimmingly on the top line, you can quote me on that.

:lol: Just as Calgary fans warned us when we acquired him, keep in mind you were also forewarned.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 20 2014, 07:19 PM
Ducks trade Bourque for Allen. Love this trade for my ducks Allen is trash and way overpaid. And Bourque is abetter Patrick maroon for our top line
No...maroon everyday and twice on sunday

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Nov 20 2014, 10:30 PM

No...maroon everyday and twice on sunday
Maroon has hands of stone

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 20 2014, 08:27 PM

Defence men costing u games, you don't even know Maxy. Allen is probably an improvement on 50% of defense men we have had in Edmonton. Right now probably not cause well Allen is a 7 dman and atleast all of Edmonton's defence men are 4-6 guys.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 20 2014, 08:31 PM

Maroon has hands of stone

Ignore Gibby Maroon played for the Knights

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 20 2014, 09:31 PM

Defence men costing u games, you don't even know Maxy. Allen is probably an improvement on 50% of defense men we have had in Edmonton. Right now probably not cause well Allen is a 7 dman and atleast all of Edmonton's defence men are 4-6 guys.

Allen for Yakupov. Enjoy the D improvement.