Create Account

S21 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Dec 28 2014, 06:47 PM

I can say you're a giant douche face and it will be ok because I add this smiley face at the end. Smile
I meant with the stats you brought up that you could be right.. lmao and said it would be cool to meet WKP in the 2nd round? how does that make me a douche face? :ph34r: :lol:

twat. Smile

You said it so nicely when they would take a shit all over us. Reading that feces with bits of nuts and corn just draining over the great area of Miami, with women and children screaming in a harmony of repulsive noxious agony, yelling "Why Bojo, Whyyyyyyy." Tears mixed with poo smear down their face as they drown like a scene in Sinclair's The Jungle.

That's why you're a douche face.

Jk heart u

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Dec 28 2014, 07:04 PM
You said it so nicely when they would take a shit all over us. Reading that feces with bits of nuts and corn just draining over the great area of Miami, with women and children screaming in a harmony of repulsive noxious agony, yelling "Why Bojo, Whyyyyyyy." Tears mixed with poo smear down their face as they drown like a scene in Sinclair's The Jungle.

Jk heart u
The opening statement of WKP's new book. I LOVE IT! :lol:

Now I actually want you to lose to see if we can make this happen. Stop flushing and start saving guys. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Dec 28 2014, 09:04 PM

Jk heart u
Wtf did I just read

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Dec 28 2014, 08:34 PM

<3
Keenan. :wub:

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Dec 28 2014, 07:14 PM

Wtf did I just read
Art.

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Dec 28 2014, 09:14 PM

Wtf did I just read
The future! :ph34r:

Here's a fun fact...

Hamilton plays Toronto in the first round. Hamilton went 7-0-0 against the North Stars in the regular season. Only 2 games needed time after regulation.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Dec 28 2014, 07:54 PM
Here's a fun fact...

Hamilton plays Toronto in the first round. Hamilton went 7-0-0 against the North Stars in the regular season. Only 2 games needed time after regulation.
Knowing the sim though this means they'll blank us in 4 games. :lol:

Banananack, did you high five yourself after responding to yourself

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Dec 28 2014, 10:55 PM

Knowing the sim though this means they'll blank us in 4 games.&nbsp; :lol:

That only happens when Seattle plays Winnipeg.

8th in shot blocks
2nd in penalty minutes
3rd in hits

B)

great seasons, but not enogh for playoffs

Organizing

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons