Create Account

Poll: What NHL to do Dynasty/GM?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NHL 02 (PC)
0%
0 0%
NHL 04 (PC)
0%
0 0%
NHL 06 (PC)
0%
0 0%
NHL 08 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 09 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 11 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 12 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 13 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 14 (X360)
0%
0 0%
NHL 15 (PS4)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What NHL to do Dynasty/GM?

My NHL 10 disc wont work... so left that option out

Ill be doing a play through here and tracking it all

NHL 09 is the perfect end of/start of an era game. Crosby, Malkin, those guys are still young, Modano, Federov, Lidstrom are still around, Spezza, Chara, Luongo at top performance. The best game.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 18 2014, 11:45 AM
NHL 09 is the perfect end of/start of an era game. Crosby, Malkin, those guys are still young, Modano, Federov, Lidstrom are still around, Spezza, Chara, Luongo at top performance. The best game.
yea actually its quite weird... cause I played NHL 09 for some strange reason and that wanted me to make this thread.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 18 2014, 11:52 AM

yea actually its quite weird... cause I played NHL 09 for some strange reason and that wanted me to make this thread.

I have so much fun with it, the PS2 version is perfect for me. Jagr, Morozov, Rucinsky, Nedved, and a few other Euros are in the Euro leagues, so if you create one team over again (say Anahiem) and just blast those guys into the lineup, you can fantasy draft with them.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 18 2014, 11:57 AM

I have so much fun with it, the PS2 version is perfect for me. Jagr, Morozov, Rucinsky, Nedved, and a few other Euros are in the Euro leagues, so if you create one team over again (say Anahiem) and just blast those guys into the lineup, you can fantasy draft with them.
Today I found out the KHL was in the game... I completely forgot about that.... I played a few games today with some of those teams.

I wish I could do a fantasy draft... but I believe the 360 version doesnt have it :(

I said NHL 12 because it was the last year they had Letter Ratings for potential, Letters >>> Stars/Text

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]