Create Account

2015 NHL Draft Discussion

What about Sprong you dickhead?

Leafs are sitting in a prime spot with the 4th OV pick... apparently Strome to ARZ is done according to some source on HFBoards (not really that good of a source but apparently this guy has inside info)

No knock on Marner as he is gonna be a amazing player too, but I hope the Leafs dont pass on Hanifin now. This is the guy. Hanifin and Rielly would be unreal for years to come. This is how you build a team.

I Just hope that Leafs can snatch one more 1st round pick for either Phaneuf or Kessel.

Strome to ARZ is a done deal because some guy on HF said he has inside info

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)

Somebody on HF named Carlzner said the caps would win the cup.

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 13 2015, 01:56 AM
Strome to ARZ is a done deal because some guy on HF said he has inside info

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)
I said apparently not done. But this guy has broke Arizona related stuff before. According to the community. Usually if always non reliable sources are deleted. But this guy has a track record

If the Caps don't trade their 1st for Vrbata then I really hope they slide up and take Daniel Sprong

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Now that the Flyers aren't going to be picking until at least 28th with Tampa's pick, I wouldn't be surprised to see them take one of the bubble goalies like Blackwood

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@May 12 2015, 05:44 PM
What about Sprong you dickhead?

I actually really like Sprong but I think he's a 25-35 guy, not necessarily a 1st rounder.

I see some fellow habs fans have fallen into this thread Smile)

[Image: livius.gif]

According to HF McDavid is dropping to the habs.

Bold prediction: a random late round pick will have a career as good as if not better than McDavid

Quote:Originally posted by maceior@May 13 2015, 10:00 AM
Bold prediction: a random late round pick will have a career as good as if not better than McDavid

That's not really bold. Maybe if you named a prospect it would be bold.

Quote:Originally posted by maceior@May 13 2015, 11:00 AM
Bold prediction: [b]a random late round pick will have a career as good as if not better than McDavid[/b]

fixed

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bold prediction: McDavid will bust

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 13 2015, 10:45 AM
Bold prediction: McDavid will bust

I don't think he will bust but i can see him not living up to the hype. Especially with Edmonton.