Create Account

S21 Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

You are an active, fun, determined player who wants to play for a team which treats people right.

The Edmonton Blizzard are one of the winningest teams in SHL history who are looking to restock and reload and challenge for the Cup as immediately as next season.

Sounds like a match made in SHL Heaven!

With an award-winning GM crew of Teztify and Keenan at the helm, the Blizzard are consistently competitive. We have a great mix of veteran and up and coming players, and we also have room on our roster for new rookies coming in to fill the holes left by retiring players.

Although we missed the playoffs in S20, we had a winning record and fell short only because the West Division is incredibly strong. We are not rebuilding or blowing things up, we are confident that moving forward, we remain in great position to put ourselves back at the top!

We hold the 4th Overall pick, as well as late 2nd and 3rd rd picks in this upcoming draft. If you would like to be a valued player on a historically strong franchise, please reply within this thread and we will happily discuss with you what life would be like for you as an Edmonton Blizzard prospect!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Hi Kez Smile

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Draft me

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

[Image: This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif]

Hai

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Wanna be top 5 pick, hit me!

I'll probably drop to 2nd round anyway!

Pick me!

No reali!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Oct 31 2014, 12:37 AM
Draft me

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I doubt I'll go top 5, and I doubt I'll drop low enough for your second pick, but I'd love to play in Edmonton.

What's Up!?!?!? draft me if you want.

[Image: kanye-west-motivation-dope-inspiration-gif.gif]