Create Account

S21 Interested Prospects

We want you.

Seriously though, we want active rookies to join us! We have two firsts in the upcoming draft and will be actively looking for trades. Next season, we'll have pretty much the same core as well as top SMJHL send downs in Wartooth, Chester Cunningham, Barney Stinson, Jamie Hawkins, Kristian Eriksson, Mike Schmidt and Axel Reid joining our roster. The cup is our only goal now, something that has never been achieved in Toronto's 20 year SHL history.

TPE is not the only deciding factor for us, we want someone who is active and wants to be part of our organization.

We want to build a dynasty in Toronto and if you wish to be part of that, we ask that you fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Player name:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Play style/strengths:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.[/b]

[b]What presence do you bring to the locker room?[/b]

[b]Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]What are the future goals for your player?[/b]

[b]After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die?[/b]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Draft me

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Player name: Hunter Wong

Position: G

Play style/strengths: I suck

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Like a few people here..you're not one of them Wink

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Look at past seasons in that LR

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? I'll rage quit if I'm not sent down

What are the future goals for your player? Be the best

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die? None, I would never :ph34r:

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Player name:

Patrik Šatan

Position:

C/LW

Play style/strengths:

Reliable two-way forward with a scoring touch. Strengths are defense, faceoffs, scoring

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.

The Toronto North Stars are a great organization with some quality players that I would be proud to be a part of. As for deserving to be picked early, I'm active, effective, and committed long term. I'm flexible, and I can adjust my build to the needs of the team. I wasn't the highest scoring rookie, but I was in the Top 10, and had a positive +/- on a mostly negative team. I don't take stupid penalties that could cost the team, and I'm going to be around for awhile. I want to leave my mark on this league, and I think Toronto would be one of the best places to do it.

What presence do you bring to the locker room?

I'm not the most active person in this draft, I'll admit that. However, I participate in LR discussions, I'm positive and encouraging, and I think I'm a fun person to have around.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?

Honestly, I was planning on that anyways. I don't think I'm ready to jump into the SHL right away, and I think an extra year in junior will give me more time to develop.

What are the future goals for your player?

I'd like to win the Challenge Cup, take a shot at the trophy for best two-way forward, and, I dunno, score 30 goals?

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die?

Probably trip in my own shoelaces and fall down the stairs before anyone can off me. I'm the clumsiest person I know, and I'm definitely going to go in some unspectacular way like that.

PS: If brown-nosing helps, JNH is awesome :D

Player name: Michael J. Caboose

Position: D-Man

Play style/strengths: very Defensive D-Man

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. The North Stars seem like a team going in the right direction with good people involved and you should pick me because i will make sure nobody will get near my goalie and im a funny guy.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? To be honest im a jokester in the locker room but can talk serious too.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes

What are the future goals for your player? To become one of the best D Man

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die? I Can Never Die.

Player name: Theo Kane

Position: RW/LW

Play style/strengths: Sniper / SC,SK,PH

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Cuz JNH is a cool cat and you have a good group of young players that I'd be able to help with my scoring.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Lot of activity.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yeah.

What are the future goals for your player? Score goals. Win Cups.

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die? Meh. Buyback and try again Wink

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Player name: Vsevolod Nikitin

Position: Defense

Play style/strengths: Defensive, Strengths: Strength, Passing, Skating

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. If I do you guys' PbP, the national anthem will ALWAYS have the Dallas Stars anthem in it, no matter if both teams are Canadian. That shit with this dynasty = epic. Also, looking to be a face of a franchise, and I think I can bring enough defensive prwoess to Toronto to claim that right!

Leadership quality, dominant force, 30+ pages to any locker room guaranteed!

Always. If you think I'm going to be better in the SHL by being in the SMJHL, then I will strive to be better!

To be GOAT on a GOAT dynasty. Plain and simple.

Alcohol Poisoning from Podolst Vodka, but this won't happen since I'm trained in body bagging.
NOTE: Vsevolod Nikitin has never been, and never will be, a part of the Russian Mafia.

Player name: Alonzo Garbanzo

Position: Defense

Play style/strengths: Defensive, strength and defensive play are strengths

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. Because you guys seem pretty cool. I deserve to be picked early because I was pretty much the best rookie defenseman last season and should be the best defenseman in the SMJHL next year assuming I am sent down

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Awesomeness

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes sir

What are the future goals for your player? To be the best defensive player ever

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die? Probably being thrown off a cliff.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Player name: John Scott

Position: Bench

Play style/strengths: My Weaknesses

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
I'll help us never win a cup.

I bring dreams about killing Phil Kessel

No, I'd rather not get playing time at the SHL level.

2 points in 5,000 games

By Phil Kessel slashing me

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Player name:

Cameron Urbowicz

Position:

Right Wing

Play style/strengths:
Playmaker Passing, Scoring

A Positive One.

Yes.

To be the best player i can be.

By tripping my cat and being impaled by a pencil.

Player name: Sterling Knight

Position: LW

Play style/strengths: All-Around.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I want to be part of this team because I originally live in Toronto :lol: but for real I think a team that hasn't won a cup in history would be really cool to go to and help them try to win.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? A healthy one.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes always.

What are the future goals for your player? To be the best I can be and win multiple championships.

After an unsuccessful attempt at body bagging Gorlab, how do you die? I don't die

[Image: kanye-west-motivation-dope-inspiration-gif.gif]

Hi guys! Etienne Modano reporting! I'd love to play for Toronto, even more now that I know that some familiar faces are linked to the team (Wartooth, Stinson....) since I played for the Knights I already know them Smile

Player name:
Etienne Modano

Position:
RW (C as 2nd position)

Play style/strengths:
I'm a playmaker who can score goals. I'm waiting for the championship week TPE but as of november 10th

85 Passing (will be 87 after CW)
80 Scoring (will be 82 after CW)
81 Puck Handling (will be 82 after CW)
81 Skating (will be 82 after CW)
75 Defense

I'm fast, got good hands and I can score goals.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.

I'm fast and I've showed in the last SMJHL playoffs that I can step up when it really counts. I've started my first SMJHL season really slowly, playing 3rd line. I stayed on that line all season long and managed to score 12 points in my last 12 regular season games). Then, always staying on third line I had really good playoffs (not up to date on the site but should be about 11 points in 14 games). I'm really implicated in all PTs and training stuff....I've reached the cap for the training 2 weeks before the end of the playoffs and I participate in almost everything giving TPE.

I'm a team player. Once I'm in a team, every player is my bro! I love chatting with guys and commenting in live games!

No problem with that. I'd rather be sent down if there's no space in pro team than playing 5 minutes per game on 4th line.

I plan on staying a good playmaker. I'll work hard gaining points to become really good, really fast! Now that I know more about the league, I'll start being more present in the locker room! I'd love to become team captain eventually! One thing is sure, I give my best every day to become better and play well for my team!

lol....Heart Attack ??!!?? Not sure about that one Wink