Create Account

Incentive to Recreate Instead of Harsher Regression

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 9 2014, 11:48 PM

Re-create? There's your incentive.

I'm either going to wait until season 10 to recreate, or pull a HFFO and retire in s2-3. I'm stuck in limbo right now.

Next suggestion pls.

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Nov 10 2014, 12:54 AM

Limit 1 per customer  Tongue

That's why I suggested the payout be paid a few seasons into the career :lol:

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 10 2014, 01:49 AM

I'm either going to wait until season 10 to recreate, or pull a HFFO and retire in s2-3. I'm stuck in limbo right now.

Next suggestion pls.

... both of those dates have past.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 9 2014, 11:52 PM

... both of those dates have past.

Season 10 would be S24 for me. S2-3 would have been S17/18. Hence why I'm stuck in Limbo, because it's not S24 yet and S17/18 have passed.

if you don't like the TPE bonus....how about a discount on training/equiptment? Maybe 10-20% that scales down to 0%. So an early re-create would get $400,000 SMJHL training and $800,000 training as opposed to $500K and 1M. What say you? Avoids the TPs bonus...but is an incentive.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

All newly created players should start at a level playing field and work their way up. Recreates have a luxury over new members with high bank accounts and can immediately pump millions into their players. That's already advantage enough over new members.

It shouldn't seem like a daunting task for a new member to join up and have an even harder time competing with established members.