Create Account

SHL Wiki

There's also major parts of WKP's history that is skipped over. A ton of shit happened during Nurmi's time in WKP, we got a sentence

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Nov 14 2014, 04:19 PM
There's also major parts of WKP's history that is skipped over. A ton of shit happened during Nurmi's time in WKP, we got a sentence

Probably because nobody who was around at the time has gotten a chance to write about it. I don't know much about WKP's history.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Edmonton could use an update too

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Nov 14 2014, 03:19 PM
I'd be happy to write a bit of it from my perspective too, as I know more than the average bear about WKP.

We could have Representative from each team to update their page. I just updated Texas' GMs, Championships and added a Captain! Smile

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Nov 15 2014, 12:00 AM
We could have  Representative from each team to update their page. I just updated Texas' GMs, Championships and added a Captain! Smile

How?
I'll do it for Calgary.

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 15 2014, 12:06 AM

How?
I'll do it for Calgary.

nvm did gm and co-gm for calgary and other little things

I'm Currently updating the Renegades page. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Nov 14 2014, 04:18 PM

The last couple of sentences I agree on that, but you're making it sound like the whole thing needs a rewriting.

fwiw, it was written by Spiak, who is on Calgary now.

I didn't write it actually. I forget who did. It's in the locker room somewhere.

Edit: It was Theg00n. http://shl.wikia.com/wiki/West_Kendall_Pla...?action=history

[Image: eVLQjW8.png][Image: I8h2PWM.png]
Z-big-nyev Po-kriv-ka

Hey Guys, Brian Morley is on the block.

PM me, GM of the LA Panthers, with your best offers.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Nov 14 2014, 07:14 PM
Hey Guys, Brian Morley is on the block.

PM me, GM of the LA Panthers, with your best offers.
:lol:

Some of the pages need some serious updating :lol:

How you can make a new section in there?

Updated the Blizzard section a bit with info, history, and season records.

I didn't put the Spiak bit inthough. And sone of it is a bit biased but when i wrote that WKP is considred by some to be the team of the future it's true, a lot of people agree we'll be cup contenders in a few seasons or less.

It's hard to talk about a GM leading a team out of a rebuild yet make the sentences flow well and easy to read without making the thing a bit biased

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 14 2014, 05:58 PM
How you can make a new section in there?

Inside an already existing page? In the new editor you change the drop down from "paragraph" to "heading". Otherwise you have to use a special markup

[Image: eVLQjW8.png][Image: I8h2PWM.png]
Z-big-nyev Po-kriv-ka