Create Account

SHL Wiki

Quote:Originally posted by AP@Nov 14 2014, 07:12 PM
I didn't put the Spiak bit inthough.  And sone of it is a bit biased but when i wrote that WKP is considred by some to be the team of the future it's true, a lot of people agree we'll be cup contenders in a few seasons or less.

It's hard to talk about a GM leading a team out of a rebuild yet make the sentences flow well and easy to read without making the thing a bit biased

I dunno why you would put an opinion in a Wiki article that it supposed to contain factual information..

Also, updated Edmonton with retired numbers & hall of famers.

"WKP is considred by some....." Please tell me how thats not a fact?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by AP@Nov 14 2014, 07:22 PM

Ok, it's a fact that it's some peoples opinion. I really don't care what the page says, but seems like it's just unnecessary opinion.

Quote:Originally posted by AP@Nov 14 2014, 06:22 PM

He's saying that's an opinion of "some". In a real wiki you'd be asked for references.

[Image: eVLQjW8.png][Image: I8h2PWM.png]
Z-big-nyev Po-kriv-ka

Quote:Originally posted by AP@Nov 14 2014, 07:22 PM
Woohoo, all three of you believe that. Such a wonderful fact.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Nov 14 2014, 05:29 PM

Woohoo, all three of you believe that. Such a wonderful fact.
1) Really, it doesn't matter if 2 people said it or 7 billion, as it would still "techinically" be a fact
2) WKP is da best evar

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Nov 14 2014, 07:36 PM

1) Really, it doesn't matter if 2 people said it or 7 billion, as it would still "techinically" be a fact
2) WKP is da best evar
Actually, that would be a couple. Some implies a minimum of three people. And alright. I'm going to put a fact in mine that "Many believe Edmonton to be the best franchise in SHL history and likely better than the Edmonton Oilers." All I need to do it make two other people believe it. That's one hell of a fact.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Minnesota updated a bit. Will continue it.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I'll fly through late tonight/early tomorrow and proofread and clean up stuff. I'm hoping to have the season records look like what you'd find on an NHL team's wiki.

Is there historical data somewhere as well? I'd like to put in pages dedicated to seasons, outlining top scorers and such.

Z-big-nyev Po-kriv-ka

Quote:Originally posted by thebigschnoz@Nov 14 2014, 07:49 PM
I'll fly through late tonight/early tomorrow and proofread and clean up stuff. I'm hoping to have the season records look like what you'd find on an NHL team's wiki.

Is there historical data somewhere as well? I'd like to put in pages dedicated to seasons, outlining top scorers and such.

The stats from the first number of seasons have largely been lost, though I think Due might actually have a copy of the pro leaders indexes saved somewhere.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Nov 14 2014, 04:44 PM
Hey Guys, Brian Morley is on the block.

PM me, GM of the LA Panthers, with your best offers.

Awe wtf man you just signed me to an extension :(

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

WKP's section just skipped the golden era of the franchise. No mention of Reay, Holmes or Khan...Back when they were actually a dominate team. Just a brief mention that they won two cups.

oh and "West Kendall were considered "The Team of The Future" of the SHL and consensus is that in a season or two they'll be favorites for a challenge cup. "

LOL.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Nov 14 2014, 04:13 PM
WKP's section just skipped the golden era of the franchise. No mention of Reay, Holmes or Khan...Back when they were actually a dominate team. Just a brief mention that they won two cups.

oh and "West Kendall were considered "The Team of The Future" of the SHL and consensus is that in a season or two they'll be favorites for a challenge cup. "

LOL.
Yeahthat

Also overlooks the greatness of Jed Mosley and his 39 goal campaign as a DMan.

I see you.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

It's a wiki, it's open to all to edit. Just keep it serious.

Z-big-nyev Po-kriv-ka

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Nov 14 2014, 05:38 PM

Actually, that would be a couple. Some implies a minimum of three people. And alright. I'm going to put a fact in mine that "Many believe Edmonton to be the best franchise in SHL history and likely better than the Edmonton Oilers." All I need to do it make two other people believe it. That's one hell of a fact.
Go for it Tongue It's an unofficial Wiki, not like I care what your page says.