Create Account

[ESS] Elite Scouting Servicers

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Dec 4 2014, 04:02 AM

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :ph34r:

But you aren't gonna pay me 500k to get the answer wrong.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Dec 4 2014, 01:23 AM

But you aren't gonna pay me 500k to get the answer wrong.
WHL = Women Hockey League.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Dec 4 2014, 04:38 AM

WHL = Women Hockey League.

He named the Regina Pats, iirc.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

I'll take one as a first year junior player (means I'm free right?)

Quote:Originally posted by Polish_Canadian@Dec 4 2014, 01:11 PM
I'll take one as a first year junior player (means I'm free right?)
Absolutely, we'll throw you on the list. When you come up, we'll throw you a PM with some stuff for you to do first. We have a decent list and are working through it consistently - be patient with us, yours will be up shortly and we'll let you know when.

BTW, ESS just finished their 10th Scouting Report (with others in the work). All though not currently totaled up, I think we're above the 15,000 Words Scouted mark so far (not including S22 draft board).

As always, we're looking for more people to sign up for Scouting Reports if you want one done. 10 Examples are on the 1st page of this topic. Cost is 500k for a large amount of words and time (unless you're a first year player in juniors - Recreates MUST pay) - and we'll do our best to give you 100% accuracy and effort based off the information you provided.

Thanks Smile

I guess put my name down! :D

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1118297

Quote:Originally posted by Bowhuntr11@Dec 4 2014, 09:25 PM
I guess put my name down! :D

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1118297
Perfect. Same as above! We have a few in front of you, but have patience at we'll get it up ASAP. Once we get close to yours, we'll send you a PM with some questions. Smile

Keep on signing up for your personal Scouting Report/Bio. Cost is $500,000 unless you're a first year junior (recreates DO NOT count and have to pay the fee). We enjoy doing them and will do our best to give you the best.

ESS

fuck it, put me downnn

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...4&#entry1116390

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Dec 4 2014, 09:49 PM
fuck it, put me downnn

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...4&#entry1116390

Sweet - pumped to see how this one turns out.

The more Scouting Reports we have to do the better. If you want one they cost 500k unless you're a first year junior player (recreates have to pay). Possibly towards the end we're going to do a special write up regarding ALL the reports, so again - the more the better. SIGN UP with that bank link!

Thanks, Smile
Elite Scouting Services

Scout me! :lol:
Player and update page both in my sig Smile

Quote:Originally posted by KarmR@Dec 5 2014, 08:13 AM
Scout me! :lol:
Player and update page both in my sig Smile
Perfect. Same as above! We have a few in front of you, but have patience at we'll get it up ASAP. Once we get close to yours, we'll send you a PM with some questions. Smile

Keep on signing up for your personal Scouting Report/Bio. Cost is $500,000 unless you're a first year junior (recreates DO NOT count and have to pay the fee). We enjoy doing them and will do our best to give you the best. Also have a special project in mind for the end so the more the better!

ESS

We have our first ever sig for auction! Starting bid is 500k. Go place you bid right noooow!

ESS Sig Auction

Also looking for more Scouting Report sign ups! Cost is also 500k. Post your bank link below and we'll get to you ASAP.

Elite Scouting Services

Fredrik Wastlund
Click the second sig to my player page
Please use Mirco Mueller as my render for all pictures.

Also GM one for Niclas Wastlund
Please use Alexander Skasgaard for pictures

1M Payment

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Is Wahlstrom not a recreate :-?

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

I'll take one:

Patrik Å atan
Player page
Updates
$500k Payment