Create Account

What a league.

Hello all my new friends in this league. My nickname is matiss.kokins and my new player is Juris Bezzobis, if the surname translated, then he would Juris Toothless. Now I will a little bit tell you about his life.

[Image: 15ed6b7.jpg]

Boy who Born in Latvia:
Juris born 6th of July in 1994 in city Cesis. His family wasn`t active people. He was first child in this family(In the end they were 14 brothers and sisters). He loved sport and hockey from 3 years. he always watched how great playing Sandis Ozoliņš, Sergejs Žoltoks, Artūrs Irbe and Kārlis Skrastiņš. He very Loved Sandis and Kārlis, because they both are (Kārlis was... ;( )Defenders and they are best Latvian players who ever played.

[Image: 263gade.jpg]

First steps on ice:
Juris started training when he was 5. Nearest arena was in Valmiera and every evening he at 17.00 boarded in the Bus and ride to the VOC. His group was very talanted because in that was training sons of very known hockey players. In the start Juris was goalie but after some days trainer said that he is very big and he need to play on field. Of course he wanted be nearest to goal and played like Defender.

[Image: 2lv03yr.jpg]

First professional course:

His first team where he started play in professional level was Liepajas "Metalurgs". He started at 3th line and in this line played 3 seasons(In Liepaja he started play when he was 16 years old/young). In first season he get 48 points (35+13) in 44 games.

Next season he played only 12 games and get 11 points. He played few games because his opponent wanted to make body check but Juris made turn and the opponent was not as masterful and hit the legs Juris, hitting the right knee and Juris had to take a knee operation after the heavy impact.

Third season was successfull and best of all seasons whitch he played in Liepaja. In 40 games get 50 points (35+15). After this season he was 19 years old and he wanted try something new, maybe something behind the Ocean.

[Image: f3ub9h.jpg]

In that year "Metalurgs" bankrupt and my dram can start. I heard about this league and I wanted to ride here to play here. I hope this will be great carrer continue where I - Juris Bezzobis can develop my own level.

Thank you for attention. I hope no one won`t attack me about bad language.

Welcome back man! Good luck with your new player! Cheers

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Dec 25 2014, 01:56 PM
Welcome back man! Good luck with your new player! Cheers
Tnx you! Cheers Cheers Cheers

Welcome back Cheers

Welcome! Liked your story! Good luck!! Cheers

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]