Create Account

S22 Interested Prospects

1. Why would you like to be a Rage? Where does Manhattan fall on your list of destinations? (First choice, meh, not really interested)

I'd be happy to play with multiple SHL franchises and Manhattan are included in that. I also think Nike was helpful when I PM'ed him with some SHL concerns and that impressed me. I don't really have a ranking of preferred teams right now so I apologize for my vague reply.

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10)

Current, 5. Potentially, 9. If I can straighten out my SHL interest, it's towards the high end.

3. What is more important to you: Team Activity or Team Performance?

60:40. While I like to win and have personal success, if my LR is a great place to hang out, the results themselves are secondary.

4. What kind of player do you expect to be? NHL comparison?

Due to my indecision, I honestly don't know :(

5. Will you be able to hit your PT caps each season?

Again, if I learn to love the SHL(as much as that "other" league, it wouldn't be an issue.

6. What is the best type of shoes?

Snow.

7. Are you comfortable playing for a team with Merica apart of management?

Is he some type of axe-murderer? Why is it supposedly such a big issue that it needs to be asked?

8. Are you active in the LR? Do you prefer Chatzy or board discussion?

I am very active in my LR's usually(not so much in Regina so far) and maybe a current Rage player could attest to that? If the team has a chatzy I'd definitely log into it but I also enjoy board discussions so either option is fine.

9. Are you easily offended?

I get butthurt but try to get over it asap. I am not offended by language, nudity etc though, if that's what you're asking.

10. Rate your ego on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being Merica.

What's an ego? If forced to answer, negative 3.

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

1. Why would you like to be a Rage? Where does Manhattan fall on your list of destinations? (First choice, meh, not really interested) I want to be a Rager because I live in Manhattan IRL, it would be cool to play there. It's somewhere near 4 or 5 on my list.

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) 8

3. What is more important to you: Team Activity or Team Performance? Activity. I'd rather have a fun season than a championship with inactive team mates.

4. What kind of player do you expect to be? NHL comparison? A legend. Akin to Jagr.

5. Will you be able to hit your PT caps each season? Of course!

6. What is the best type of shoes? I personally love Timbs.

7. Are you comfortable playing for a team with Merica apart of management? Jeez, I dunno Rolleyes

8. Are you active in the LR? Do you prefer Chatzy or board discussion? Locker room discussion. Chatzy is eh, but I can use it too.

9. Are you easily offended? Well what the hell is that supposed to mean?

10. Rate your ego on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being Merica. Adam Sandler.

Best of luck in the draft, hope you get what you're after.

[Image: jigsaw1.png]