Create Account

IIHF Roster Additions and Releases

As I am sure you all know, this is roughly a week late however there is an end in sight, I have roughly four or five more players to create, once I find out which team they are on since I don't recognize them.

Once that is done, a few more teams worth of lines updated, I can sim but from now on to save time and not punish all GM's for a simple task I asked that would have saved me alot of time.

If you need a player added or removed from your roster, post it here.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Can you post the current rosters again? And how are you gonna handle retired players like Potoczny, Wong, Schultz, Sto Helit etc, will they be scratched but still on the roster, like you implied before, or deleted?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jan 4 2015, 09:17 AM
Can you post the current rosters again? And how are you gonna handle retired players like Potoczny, Wong, Schultz, Sto Helit etc, will they be scratched but still on the roster, like you implied before, or deleted?

I will get those rosters asap, also lol Birks, of course there would already be a thread.

As for those players, likely scratched so they can be used in other tourneys that would allow it.

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jan 4 2015, 02:39 PM

I will get those rosters asap, also lol Birks, of course there would already be a thread.

As for those players, likely scratched so they can be used in other tourneys that would allow it.

I dont think there is any tourney that allows it, would probably be easier to take them out of the file completely.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Cant find Phil; Osgoodes player page.

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jan 4 2015, 09:28 AM

I dont think there is any tourney that allows it, would probably be easier to take them out of the file completely.

Yeahthat

They're done.

NVM LANCE UPPERCUT IS AVAILABLE FOR THE S21 > S22 off-season IHF tourny