Create Account

S22 Interested Prospects

We want active rookies to join us! The cup is our only goal now, something that has never been achieved in Toronto's 21 year SHL history. Be a part of something special.

TPE is not the only deciding factor for us, we want someone who is active and wants to be part of our organization.

We want to build a dynasty in Toronto and if you wish to be part of that, we ask that you fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Player name:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Play style/strengths:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.[/b]

[b]What presence do you bring to the locker room?[/b]

[b]Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]What are the future goals for your player?[/b]

[b]How do you assassinate SHL dictator xDpark??[/b]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Valdemorts Karlensons

Position: Goalie

Play style/strengths: a) Butterfly; b ) Hand Speed, Reaction Time, Speed.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.

a)Well obviously, Toronto is not too far from Montreal.
b )And yes, I deserve an early pick, goddammit!
c)I could be a good fit for everyone, lol.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Dunno, I am semi-active in LR.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? I will stay in Montreal at least one more season.

What are the future goals for your player? Both 4 Star and Challenge cups.

How do you assassinate SHL dictator xDpark?? Who is this?

Player name: Ales Smirnov

Position: RW

Play style/strengths: Playmaker, who is responsible defensively. Strength would have to be passing, I pride myself on being able to find the open man.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
Playing in the Toronto organization would be great for my development. Toronto has a strong management team, that I can trust my hockey career with. Id be a good fit for Toronto because im willing to do whatever it takes to make the team. With limited ice time in my first season with kelowna ( 3rd line minutes) I was able to put up 20 points, in 40 games with no special team help. I was also one goal behind the SMJHL GWG leader.
What presence do you bring to the locker room?
I bring an active, and motivated presence. I back my team till the end, and remain positive.
Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
Of course, joining the SMJHL late this season, has been a great experience. I know I still have more to learn and develop.
What are the future goals for your player?
To continue developing my overall game, I want to be reliable in both zone of the rink.
How do you assassinate SHL dictator xDpark??
Simple, pay someone else to take care of it.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Player name: Pierre-Luc Laflamme

Position: RW

Play style/strengths: All-around, Scoring

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I think i bring a positive vibe to a locker room, am dedicated on improving and constantly doing things to gain more TPE.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Crap, just answered that.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Sure! If thats what it would take.

What are the future goals for your player? Multiple Championships

How do you assassinate SHL dictator xDpark?? Brainwashing Derek Zoolander and using him as a killing machine

Player name:
Truck Stoker
Position:
RW
Play style/strengths:
Hard hitting, intimidating player that can score as well.
I'm determined to hit all of my PT caps next year, and try to help a team contend for the Challenge cup.
I can be funny sometimes haha.
Of course.
Winning the challenge cup.
Wait until he's sleeping in bed and hit him with a Macho Man elbow from an airplane I guess....

Should I reply here, despite my PM?

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Quote:Originally posted by UZI®@Jan 11 2015, 06:21 AM
Should I reply here, despite my PM?

Up to you...

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Jigsaw McGraw

Position: RW/Def

Play style/strengths: Offensive Fwd, puck hog. Scoring, skating.

I don't deserve anything from Toronto but hope that I'd at least be considered as a risk-reward type of selection if the opportunity arose with a later pick. I like the team concept and logo and JNH helped me when I PM'ed several GM's so I at least think he's a good GM.

Hahahahahahaha...ask someone, anyone that's also a VHL'er :lol:

Sure, if that's what is best for all involved. Wouldn't be an issue really.

To be a contributing, active and respected member for my SHL team.

Rat poison in his Kim-chee.

Best of luck in the draft, hope you get what you're after.