Create Account

S22 Interested Prospects

Player name: Ales Smirnov

Position: RW

Play style/strengths: Playmaker, who is responsible defensively. Strength would have to be passing, I pride myself on being able to find the open man.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
Playing in the Toronto organization would be great for my development. Toronto has a strong management team, that I can trust my hockey career with. Id be a good fit for Toronto because im willing to do whatever it takes to make the team. With limited ice time in my first season with kelowna ( 3rd line minutes) I was able to put up 20 points, in 40 games with no special team help. I was also one goal behind the SMJHL GWG leader.
What presence do you bring to the locker room?
I bring an active, and motivated presence. I back my team till the end, and remain positive.
Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
Of course, joining the SMJHL late this season, has been a great experience. I know I still have more to learn and develop.
What are the future goals for your player?
To continue developing my overall game, I want to be reliable in both zone of the rink.
How do you assassinate SHL dictator xDpark??
Simple, pay someone else to take care of it.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by JNH - 01-05-2015, 01:02 AM
[No subject] - by hedgehog337 - 01-05-2015, 06:36 AM
[No subject] - by Ohtaay - 01-05-2015, 07:43 PM
[No subject] - by Dmoushey_31 - 01-06-2015, 10:56 AM
[No subject] - by truck - 01-07-2015, 09:17 PM
[No subject] - by UZI® - 01-11-2015, 07:21 AM
[No subject] - by JNH - 01-11-2015, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by UZI® - 01-12-2015, 08:38 AM
[No subject] - by UZI® - 01-20-2015, 08:27 AM