Specific songs?  :lol:

Bon Iver - Holocene
City and Colour - Hello, I'm In Delaware
Lumineers - Gale Song
The Black Atlantic - Walked On Wood
Moving Mountains - Foreword

Quote:Originally posted by Jamers87@Jan 5 2015, 07:51 PM
[b]A Love Like Pi - (My Body) and (Young Men) are two that I like
The Decemberists - (The Island: Come and See/The Landlord's Daughter/You'll Not Feel The Drowning) this is a long song but it changes so much and I dig it
Saosin - (Voices)[/b]

OOOh voices with the piano/acoustic mix version

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 5 2015, 07:05 PM

I love you

If you like MovMou...then the feeling is mutual.

And

Do yourself a favor and check out The Athletics

I saw these guy live like 5 years ago and they were amazing live so I'll give them a shout out

Billy Talent - (Viking Death March)

And my guilty pleasure is Reggae Smile so;

UB40 - (The Way You Do The Things You Do)

And for comedic relief music I go with;

Flight of the Conchords - (Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros)

And listening to some of these...I just can't put Voices;

Saosin - (Seven Years) is amazing too.

The whole self-titled Royal Blood album is probably my favorite release in the last year. I think you'd probably love it, Habs.

Quote:Originally posted by Jamers87@Jan 5 2015, 03:51 PM
[b]A Love Like Pi - (My Body) and (Young Men) are two that I like
The Decemberists - (The Island: Come and See/The Landlord's Daughter/You'll Not Feel The Drowning) this is a long song but it changes so much and I dig it
Saosin - (Voices)
Flyleaf - (All Around Me)[/b]

Loved all but the second!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Foo Fighters - Something from nothing

Fall Out Boy - The Kids aren't alright

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Jogurtaa@Jan 5 2015, 01:01 PM
Foo Fighters - Something from nothing

Fall Out Boy - The Kids aren't alright

Didn't recommend Daughter....

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF2VvA_dBP4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF2VvA_dBP4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Babymetal. My daughters love it.

Wasn't feeling LaFlamme's everybody else's is gold though!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 5 2015, 05:06 PM
Babymetal. My daughters love it.

What in God's name :lol:

More ?

moosic

Porter Robinson - (Lionhearted) and (Sad Machine)