Create Account

Suggest HFFO Music

Cold War Kids - (Hang Me Up To Dry)

Linkin Park feat. Jay-Z - (Numb/Encore) I used to be obsessed with Linkin Park and I really like this mashup with Jay-Z even though I don't care for rap most often. Well, I just don't like "thug rap"? I at least have to be in the mood for it and only can listen to it for a bit.

Take me to church - Hozier

^ if you havent heard it 60 million times on every radio station

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes were made for you

Phantom Planet- California

Kasabian- Reason is Treason

The Raconteurs- Solute your Solution

Two Door Cinema Club- What You Know

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 5 2015, 09:16 PM
Wasn't feeling LaFlamme's everybody else's is gold though!

Fine then!!!

July Talk - Summer Dress
Moneen - No Better Way To Show Your Love Then A Set Of Broken Legs
Alexisonfire - Sharks and Danger

Could be us - Rae sremmurd

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 6 2015, 07:13 PM
Could be us - Rae sremmurd

This shit be trill, dawg.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 6 2015, 06:15 PM

This shit be trill, dawg.

I agree sir

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 6 2015, 07:19 PM

I agree sir

:lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Jamers87@Jan 6 2015, 10:58 AM
[b]Porter Robinson - (Lionhearted) and (Sad Machine)[/b]

This was good.

Old NHL Ea Sports songs appreciated as well.

Black Tide - (Warriors Of Time) from '09 I think
Brand New - (The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows) '04 for sure
Queens of the Stone Age - (No One Knows) dont remember what year
Dropkick Murphys - (I'm Shipping Up to Boston) 11?

some reggae?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5L45toPpEv0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5L45toPpEv0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]