Create Account

NBA Custom Assoc. Mode

Since my last one flopped, we'll give it another go.

Name
Height
Weight
Appearance Description
Brief description of your player (try and pick two things he's good at like shooting and athletic)
Prospect or Current Player:

Feel free to note that I will be doing a league wide fantasy draft, legends will be included as I customize to put 3 created teams filled with legends.

Also, if you want to suggest me a team to use (my created teams are the Rhinos, Falcons and Platoon) go ahead.

Incentives: Players who are more active in this thread (no spamming) will be a higher overall/more potential (I can edit still after game begins)

Rewards: Winning any award = 500k SHL cash
Winning the title = 250k
Being good enough for me to want you on my team = 100k

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Name: Josh Merica
Height: 6"4
Weight: 205
Appearance Description: White, ripped, Combover
Position: PG
Brief description of your player (try and pick two things he's good at like shooting and athletic): Lights out 3 pt shooting and shot creator
Prospect or Current Player: Prospect

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Name: Damian Littleton
Height: 6'11
Weight: 250 lbs.
Appearance Description: Light Brown Anthony Davis
Position: Centre
Brief description of your player: Paint Scoring, Defense
Prospect or Current Player: Prospect

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

OP Updated.

woo. Also, not really a fan of those team names, so I dont care which one you pick.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jan 24 2015, 08:00 PM
woo. Also, not really a fan of those team names, so I dont care which one you pick.

Not going to use a created team :lol: Gonna rock the purple Raptors jersies or the Timberwolves

Going to create the players whenever I stop gaming with my girlfriend.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 24 2015, 07:10 PM

Not going to use a created team  :lol: Gonna rock the purple Raptors jersies or the Timberwolves

T-Wolves pleaaaaase

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jan 24 2015, 08:26 PM

T-Wolves pleaaaaase

I dig their colour scheme.