Create Account

New Team Bars

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 1 2015, 02:05 AM

I agree... I'd welcome the change... not really a fan of the current banners

Why not make a banner competition PT... Then vote for the best one?

Quote:Originally posted by Dmoushey_31@Jan 31 2015, 10:08 PM

Why not make a banner competition PT... Then vote for the best one?

I support that entirely.
I do hope it's open for the SMJHL, and hope it doesn't force me not to complete a written PT.
(COME ON, TANNERRR)

I'm really a big fan of these PT's that can potentially help the site. Lol

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Yay Towel =D> Bowdown

These are awesome, simple but sleek 10/10

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jan 31 2015, 06:01 PM

We need a change.  These are much cleaner and simple, and they look worlds better than what we have now.

I don't know why it's taking them so long to make a decision, though.

100% disagree. The ones we have are awesome.

There is a difference between simple and clean and something that is overtly bland.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I doubt anyone would be able to compete with Brandon anyways, having it be a voting contest is going to do nothing but have a popularity contest and leave a lot of people unhappy. Not to mention the fact the majority of people on this site seem to prefer absolutely atrocious graphics to well made ones

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

If the majority of people on the site like something...shouldn't that take precedence? Lol

And I doubt people would vote on popularity on something they have to look at on the site every time they log in.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 31 2015, 11:10 PM

100% disagree. The ones we have are awesome.

There is a difference between simple and clean and something that is overtly bland.

this is why we can disagree Smile.... and what maxy said

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Dmoushey_31@Jan 31 2015, 10:16 PM
If the majority of people on the site like something...shouldn't that take precedence? Lol

And I doubt people would vote on popularity on something they have to look at on the site every time they log in.
No it shouldn't it should be the best looking over what people like. I'd be fine if it was a committee of people with graphical experience who know what looks good deciding but the league has proven in the past they dont know what looks good. Hence why my sigs are so well liked :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 31 2015, 07:13 PM
I doubt anyone would be able to compete with Brandon anyways, having it be a voting contest is going to do nothing but have a popularity contest and leave a lot of people unhappy. Not to mention the fact the majority of people on this site seem to prefer absolutely atrocious graphics to well made ones

opinions man. opinions.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 31 2015, 11:21 PM

No it shouldn't it should be the best looking over what people like. I'd be fine if it was a committee of people with graphical experience who know what looks good deciding but the league has proven in the past they dont know what looks good. Hence why my sigs are so well liked :lol:

nah... they just like Paige Wink

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 31 2015, 10:22 PM

opinions man. opinions.
Opinions are fine in terms of sigs and things like that. They shouldnt be prevalent in something that representsrhe league as a whole. Thats when it should be left to people like Brandon and Frank and Dion who know great graphics

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 31 2015, 07:23 PM

Opinions are fine in terms of sigs and things like that. They shouldnt be prevalent in something that representsrhe league as a whole. Thats when it should be left to people like Brandon and Frank and Dion who know great graphics

which is fine but you said people prefer atrocious graphics when it is of your opinion that something is atrocious.

You don't have to make art to understand art.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 31 2015, 10:25 PM

which is fine but you said people prefer atrocious graphics when it is of your opinion that something is atrocious.

You don't have to make art to understand art.
Very true. But there's a clear distinction between what's good and what is not. And some people on this site like things that are not aesthetically pleasing or well made on certain things, I'm just saying please dont leave something as important as what people have to see literally every time they open up the shl to a vote

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 1 2015, 03:21 AM

I understand whatcha mean! I guess I just don't see why a small group or one person decides that for a whole community, especially for something that would be based on purely visually appealing.

For example, say you have a group of 20 people over to watch a movie. You feel like "Shawshank Redemption" is a better move than "Step Brothers" but most everyone else would rather watch "Step Brothers".... So you're not gunna make everyone watch what you think is better....