The Toaster questions

I hate you all.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Top 10 GM's of all time

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Wow, this was eight months ago? Damn.

Anyway, I shall be recording a Toaster later today to make an announcement. I'd also like to take a run at reviving this, so...

I NEED QUESTIONS. Fuck y'all who asked questions in June.

Why are you such a scrub?

Did you enjoy being Sweden's co-head for a couple weeks?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

How will Toronto plan on using Laflamme and Ochocinco this year?

Will Mark Harter be a back-up to Ranjan this season with the expectation of becoming the starter next season or is he being sent down to develop more?

Thoughts on this offseason in particular and what can be done to fight the lack of constructive material?

Over/Under on # of eligible players for the S23 draft is set at, let's say, 37. Which do you take, over or under?

Does Toronto have what it takes to be the top tema in the East this season?

Thoughts on Jets ?

In your opinion, are we moving towards parity between the conferences, or are the East and West drifting farther apart?

Dark horse to win the Cup this season?

Will Kallestrom have a bounce-back season this year?

Thoughts on me derailing your podcast to direct you to the abortion that is wwe? Did you watch wrestle kingdom 9? If no, what is wrong with you?

Thought on West Kendall and their as well as your chances in the East

The players from S20 are now entering their third season in the SHL. Are there any that you wished you drafted who slipped through your fingers?

Who do you think will be a break out star as most of the players who were dominating the SHL have now entered deeper into regression?

Who do you think will be the most well known names in the SHL in the coming three seasons?

I asked this to GoB and I am curious what others thing. If there were other factors in the sim that real life hockey players feel, such as pre-game meals, Staying at a hotel when at home. Flyng out early etc. which ones would you use if you were to use any?

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

How much do you love me?

All recorded!