Create Account

New Media Director

I'd like everyone to congratulate Leafsftw1967 on becoming the new media director. Any media related questions can go to him. He will also be the one grading your articles which i know havent been getting graded with the departure of fever then the banning of deezy. Hopefully we can get all caught up but once again welcome leafstw1967 as the new media director

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Yay! Congrats Leafsftw1967!! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

first i would like to thank Lazyeye for giving me this opportunity. second if u have any questions or concerns about the NWJHL media please pm me. third i will get to marking the media article as soon as possible as i know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for the money earned from you effort for writing the articles.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

thx you for doing the job. and have fun :D

Quote:Originally posted by joecool37@Mar 3 2012, 12:21 PM
thx you for doing the job. and have fun  :D
Yeahthat

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by leafsftw1967@Mar 3 2012, 11:11 AM
first i would like to thank Lazyeye for giving me this opportunity. second if u have any questions or concerns about the NWJHL media please pm me. third i will get to marking the media article as soon as possible as i know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for the money earned from you effort for writing the articles.

Thanks for stepping up and doing this!! Cheers

good now get me paid for my website plz and thanks

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 4 2012, 05:26 PM
good now get me paid for my website plz and thanks
what website?

Quote:Originally posted by flamesfansince94@Mar 4 2012, 03:29 PM

what website?

website i had made for the battalion

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 4 2012, 05:31 PM

where is it?

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 4 2012, 06:31 PM

could u give me the link to the website plz as i haven't seen it yet and already finished marking the NWJHL media articles that were piled up over the last two weeks.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars