Create Account

An explanation of Milestone claims

NOTE: SMJHL Rookies AND Send-downs are to use the Milestone claim posted in SMJHL Player Progression

In each season's Point Tracker thread, you'll find player Milestones listed under the PTs. These are an opportunity for people who have not reached the PT cap to earn some capped TPE based on their player's performance. They cannot be claimed until the end of the regular season.

Once the season is over, check the index to see if you qualify for any of the milestones listed in the point tracker thread. If you do, and you still need points to hit this season's PT cap, post which milestones you qualify for, as well as the total amount of TPE you're claiming.
Remember that there is a maximum of 6 TPE that can be claimed from milestones, even if you qualify for more.

For example, let's say my player is a winger with these stats
Code:
G   A   +/-  PIM   HIT   GWG  GTG
20  16  10   6     55    4    3

Looking at the milestone thread, we see these milestones listed for wingers:
Quote:WINGER
Goals -> more than 15
Assists -> more than 15
+/- -> more than 20
PIM -> less than 10
FIGHTS -> more than 1
HITS -> more than 50
Special PTS* -> more than 8
Hat Tricks -> more than 1
Game Winning goals -> more than 3
Game Tying goals -> more than 2

This means that I've met the requirements for six milestones! Assuming I have more than 6 points left before I reach the season's PT cap, I would post this in the milestone thread:

Quote:WINGER
Goals -> more than 15 [b](20)

Assists -> more than 15 (16)
PIM -> less than 10 (6)
HITS -> more than 50 (55)
Game Winning goals -> more than 3 (4)
Game Tying goals -> more than 2 (3)

Total: 6 Capped[/b]

Make sure to include your actual stats for the milestones you've reached, as well as the total amount of TPE you're claiming!

After the awards ceremony, any personal awards won by your player can also be claimed here for 1 Capped TPE each. In addition, if your team wins the President Trophy (#1 in the overall standings) or wins the Four Star Cup, each of those is worth 1 capped TPE for anyone on the team.

I hope this cleared things up for anyone confused. If you have any further questions, feel free to post here or PM me!
Cheers

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]