Create Account

S23 Interested Prospects

Not going to mince words, we had a disappointing season and with some vets leaving, we had to take a step or two back. We have a stockpile of picks now though so can't wait to get started and it begins with this upcoming draft.

Let us know if you want to be a North Star because we'd love to have you on our journey to the 1st cup in franchise history! Smile

Code:
[b]Player name:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Play style/strengths:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?  We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.[/b]

[b]What presence do you bring to the locker room?[/b]

[b]Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]What are the future goals for your player?[/b]

[b]How did you celebrte St. Pattys day??[/b]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Erik Lundqvist

Position: Goalie

Play style/strengths: All around. Endurance is a strength. Skating is a weakness, and so are shootouts. Pretty much everything else is also a strength.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I've played with the North Stars before, and despite leaving here as a free agent I feel like Toronto was an excellent fit for me and will hopefully be again. I do really like young rebuilding teams as well since it gives lots of opportunities for rookies to make an impact, but if need be going to the SMJHL for a season or two wouldn't be a problem either. I personally feel that if I were to be drafted by the North Stars I would bring a solid presence in net, hopefully while working to become a franchise goalie for the North Stars.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? An active and calming voice of reason, a leader as well I hope.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Probably have no choice in this as I am a goalie, so absolutely.

What are the future goals for your player? Best damn goalie the SHL has ever seen. Also hopefully I'll be sticking it out with just one team.

How did you celebrate St. Patty's day?? I don't remember Huh

Player name: Fernando Pergher.

Position: Right Defenseman.

Play style/strengths: Trying to be become a mainly defensively responsible two-way defenseman with offensive sparks.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I know quite a bunch of guys there thanks to the grand number of Whalers you've got, and from what I've heard it's a great locker room, which is the one thing I actually care about. Picking me too early would be dumb, to be honest, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna be part of your team. Plus, given I'm quite active and feel lots of sympathy towards numerous current North Stars, I could be a good fit. And by the way... #AusyFor1stOverall

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Poor internet jokes, trying to get teamwork and sportsmanship going, that sort of thing. Will try to organis some game nights too and things as such, you know, to further strength team bonds.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yeah, most definitely. If you wanna keep me there for 5 seasons, I won't even complain (or at least not until season 3 :lol: )

What are the future goals for your player? Finding a nice locker room, interacting and having more fun.

How did you celebrte St. Pattys day?? Just didn't, we Brazilians only use it as an excuse to get drunk and I don't drink (I'm 15 years old, by the way Tongue )

Player name:
Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl

Position:
Wing, for later Center

Play style/strengths:
Offensive Forward/Skating + Puckhandling + Scoring

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
Why TOR deserves to pick McZ is my question here!!!

What presence do you bring to the locker room?
Fun and Facts!

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
maybe 2

What are the future goals for your player?
Second HoF Player ... so the best for the future Team of this soon created player

How did you celebrte St. Pattys day??
i have that not here in germany <_<

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Player name:
bjorn knutsen

Position:
rw/lw

Play style/strengths:
sniper.....skating, puck handling, scoring and will be focusing the off season in developing endurance and defense so I can play in multiple situations

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
with a lot of veterans leaving, it would be a good time to get in on the ground floor of being part of the youth movement in Toronto that will hopefully bring the team their first ever championship. I would eventually be that cornerstone winger that can play in all situations as well as being a team leader both on and off the ice.

daily check-ins with a balance between fun and serious

absolutely and in fact I would encourage it

to improve as much as possible so that I can help the team the drafts win multiple championships

outside on a sunny day for a change

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Mar 23 2015, 06:04 AM
[b]Player name:
Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl

Position:
Wing, for later Center

Play style/strengths:
Offensive Forward/Skating + Puckhandling + Scoring

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?&nbsp; We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization.
Why TOR deserves to pick McZ is my question here!!!

Fun and Facts!

maybe 2

Second HoF Player ... so the best for the future Team of this soon created player

i have that not here in germany <_<[/b]

You are a year too soon :lol: :D

Player name: Asbjørn Alexandersen

Position: RW

Play style/strengths: sniper

Toronto is Toronto - I am awesome... Even though I said I don't think I'd be interested in playing in Toronto its just a matter of the fact Toronto is deep on the wings tbh... With that said I feel they should go for defence/center to help their rebuild. If they are so crazy to draft me.. I'd commit my 3 years to them and after that we would have to talk about the future. I wouldn't be a piss off hold out if they should draft me. I hope they can do better with their lines and redeem themselves for turning Dave Smith into a utility player in his final season... if they should opt to draft me. If they want to take a flyer on Alexandersen I don't mind if they do. I just hope to be involved since the wing is full in Toronto so that's a key reason for me not wanting to go atm. Possible projections don't look good... Plus it allows me to piss off JNH more :D

What presence do you bring to the locker room? I'm me

Yes.. redemption is key for me

Score goals for once :lol: Help a team win

Sick

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I would love to play here

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Mar 25 2015, 06:57 PM

You are a year too soon :lol: :D

i know Wink

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 25 2015, 01:26 PM
I would love to play here

:ph34r:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Hans Ponsen

Position: D

Play style/strengths: Offensive Defenseman - Still fast enough to get back and be there on defense.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I would really love to join Toronto because I see the future looking really bright for you guys, and I have experience winning a championship in Kelowna. I'd hope I could help make that happen in Toronto.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? I like to sit back and learn from others. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth and talk when I don't know what I'm talking about.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Sure. Kelowna has been great. I'm sure my talent is still a little raw for the SHL.

What are the future goals for your player? I'd really like to be the highest scoring Defenseman in a single SHL season.

How did you celebrate St. Pattys day?? Went to a hockey game, of course.

Player name: Connor O'Reilly

Position: D

Play style/strengths: Two-way defense. Strength, Defense.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I always like rebuilding in NHL games, so to join a rebuilding team and help make them become a dynasty would be an amazing thing to do.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? I bring an attitude of willing to learn, make it a good nice locker room and hopefully in the future, let the young players learn.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes, I have unfinished business, and the Force are a strong Force next year. Wink

What are the future goals for your player? Win an individual award, win a challenge cup, make the HoF.

How did you celebrte St. Pattys day?? Killed 4 Kilkenny's (it's funny because COR is from Kilkenny) while chilling with my roommates and doing homework, so a typical Tuesday night for me.

RIP Mac & 701

Player name: Michael Boychuk

Position: Two-way defender

Play style/strengths: Skating, Playmaking, Passing.

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? We want to know why you think you deserve to be picked early by us and why you think you'd be a good fit for our organization. I'm very active and I am not seeing any stop in my activity. You can check over in the VHL on Travis Boychuk for my activity as well. I want to solidify Michael as a great defender on a great team for now and the future.

What presence do you bring to the locker room? Lots of activity and leadership, easily.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Yes, definitely. I don't want to make the jump if it's not necessary.

What are the future goals for your player? To win cups is the most important thing, but I will always remain active in earning TPE.

How did you celebrate St. Pattys day?? I went to the pub and stumbled home drunk.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]