Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks Announcement

Grats Tanner glad to have you at the helm man. I am very interested to see what stamp you put on this team and what moves Hamilton make with the lift of the sanctions.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Congrats Tanner!

With your presence in the IIHF as Team USA's GM but playing for Ireland, would it be fair to say that we will see an influx of well-scouted American and Irish talent to Hamilton?

What were you missing this season that you will be able to utilize next season?

How has the development of 4th and 5th Overall selections Bubba Nuck and Nils Wahlstrom panned out? Do they plan on being part of a new Hamilton core?

Will Joe McKeil stay with Hamilton for his whole career or will he be dealt like Brovalchuk was to find him a Challenge Cup late in his career?

Not this draft, but next draft, there will be a huge surge of goalies. Do you plan on drafting one of them to become your protege?

Who is your core moving forward?

Is the rest of the team expendable enough to where you could fathom a full rebuild andnjust sell non-core players for parts?

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Mar 24 2015, 06:49 AM
Congrats Tanner, this is awesome.

I assume the BoD has approved this behind the scenes? Joe and LV are normally pretty good about that stuff, but worth checking in!
Tanner was approved by the League a few days ago. Wink

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Mar 24 2015, 07:38 AM

Tanner was approved by the League a few days ago.  Wink
Awesome! Cheers

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Thanks for the kind words Cheers

Congrats Tanner, I'm sure you will do a great job!

Congrats Tanner! Yay

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Congrats Tanner!

I'm sure you'll do great! Cheers

Congrats, Tanner! This is super awesome and you're going to be great at the job. Pretty sad it means you're not likely to hit FA in a few seasons, though...

Quote:Originally posted by Schmidt@Mar 24 2015, 01:53 AM
Eurocap, Bojo and now yourself are all GM's.
<_< :( :((

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

First and foremost, congradulations. You've entered the proud tradition of Hamilton GMs, now go out and get a Cup to follow up the Season 11 one. XD

So, actual question:

Given that you have so many UFAs after the upcoming season, do you believe you will elect to do a full tear down of the team or will you try and retain a majority of them in the hopes of a quick re-entry into the play-offs?

You should send Joe to the Rage btw. We won a cup together once, I'm sure he'd like another. :D

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Updated.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Schmidt@Mar 24 2015, 01:53 AM
Wow. First off, congrats! Secondly, why is the S20 draft class taking over the league? Eurocap, Bojo and now yourself are all GM's. What is the end goal? When should I start stockpiling my bunker?

We're still waiting on Jala to gm Calgary, Boyka in LA, and Simons/TDW in Montreal.

Only then will the S20 Montreal Impact takeover will be complete.

Congrats, Tannerooski!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 24 2015, 11:26 AM

We're still waiting on Jala to gm Calgary, Boyka in LA, and Simons/TDW in Montreal.

Only then will the S20 Montreal Impact takeover will be complete.

Congrats, Tannerooski!

Hey, I was on the S20 Montreal Impact, so don't try to kick me out of the job just yet.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 24 2015, 12:46 PM

Hey, I was on the S20 Montreal Impact, so don't try to kick me out of the job just yet.
But you weren't part of the S20 draft class.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Feel bad for kit he's been wanting this forever now screwed him tbh

[Image: cuffana.png]