come to Uk we could use you in the top 6 Wink

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

norway ? :D

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Yeah well unlike other teams, Germany is not gonna beg. Come to us if you are willing to work your way up one of the deeper rosters in the IIHF and if you are ready to fight for your chance in the Top-6. If that's not for you then good luck at one of the team's that gift-wrap ice-time Wink

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 25 2015, 12:12 PM
Yeah well unlike other teams,  Germany is not gonna beg. Come to us if you are willing to work your way up one of the deeper rosters in the IIHF and if you are ready to fight for your chance in the Top-6. If that's not for you then good luck at one of the team's that gift-wrap ice-time Wink

Blah blah blah...

Trill will have earned his ice time on our squad, since we have 2 guys retiring starting next season.

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 25 2015, 02:12 PM
Yeah well unlike other teams,  Germany is not gonna beg. Come to us if you are willing to work your way up one of the deeper rosters in the IIHF and if you are ready to fight for your chance in the Top-6. If that's not for you then good luck at one of the team's that gift-wrap ice-time Wink

Good job Germany Smile Trill doesn't seem to like Norway so I won't beg.. I'll just ask about us haha

Russia is the whore of the league who'd open their legs up to everyone just to win :lol:

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Mar 25 2015, 12:23 PM

Good job Germany Smile Trill doesn't seem to like Norway so I won't beg.. I'll just ask about us haha

Russia is the whore of the league who'd open their legs up to everyone just to win :lol:

I'll take that as us getting a 400 TPE player

Too much advertising . . .

Czechoslovakia :ph34r:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Mar 25 2015, 11:23 AM

We russia good at whore. Whore like russia.

Yo Trill remember when we were destined to have a sexy career together in Minnesota but I was traded away.......

Russia Russia Goal Goal Russia Russia

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

So am I allowed to leave Canada?

[Image: 336.jpg]

UK, they`ll find a spot.