Create Account

S23 Regina Force Combine

<div align="center">
[Image: O1TgXTJ.png]

As our GM so eloquently stated last year, "I am Thrilled to be taking over here in Regina and with that new position it has come time to add some more new faces in the locker room. The SMJHL draft. I want to build a team that is strong both on and off the ice. A team that is a mature and respectful and that all work together towards a common goal...hoisting the cup! In order to achieve that goal I have to carefully select my team. I want to get to know each and everyone one of you. To find out your goals and do my very best to help you achieve them. The Force work as one unit... as one team... we are a family and we are going to show the SMJHL that we are a FORCE to be reckoned with!!!"
:force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force:
This is open to all SMJHL S22 Draft eligible players. You will receive 1 tpe for each team's combine you complete.

1) How would you best describe your player?

2)What is your favourite NHL team?

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too?

4)What are your players strengths on the ice?

5)What are your players strengths off the ice?

6)What do you want to work on as a player?

7)Why would you throw the ball on the one yard line with Marshawn Lynch as our running back with less than a minute left in the Super Bowl?

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room?

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team?

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with?

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?

16) Everyone has real life to deal with... do you have the time to devote to the site and your player?

17)What is your favourite TV Show?

18)What is your favourite food?

19)What is an unusual skill you possess?

20)what are your favourite Games?

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina

</div>

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Assuming you mean S23 not 22, here it goes!

Bit hitting forward with scoring upside

Flyers - Born in philly,
Minnesota is starting to grow on me though- wifes team.

Hartnell

Strength, Checking, Scoring

Locker room leader and jokester

Checking

7)Why would you throw the ball on the one yard line with Marshawn Lynch as our running back with less than a minute left in the Super Bowl?
What is the super bowl? I am a hockey fan not a football fan.

Yes

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?
Biggest hitter, impact player

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team?
I remember my roots, once I am apart of the organization I stay. I hope to work in the front office one day for a team.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?
Juniors for a couple to fine tune my game

I am looking to establish a role as a leader, I want to help make the Force a better team.

Damien Wert, him on the left me on the right.

Not good at graphics but ill try... Have already wrote to articles for the cash$

16) Everyone has real life to deal with... do you have the time to devote to the site and your player?
Yes

Better Call Saul - At this moment that is, changes often.

Hot Wings

I can scream in a band ... that could be weird

Counter Strike, NHL, hearthstone

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina

1. Rick Nash type of PWF.
2. Avalanche, but i love to follow Sabres, Canucks and Lightning, because of latvians either playing there, or being in the system.
3. As i said before, Rick Nash and maybe even Correy Perry.
4. Scoring and checking.
5. I'm an easy going and an open guy, but don't piss me off, you will not like that.
6. Defence
7. No, i don't know what the hell that means.
8. 8ish, probably closer to 7, 7,5.
9. Yes, of course.
10. Cup, cup, and, well, the cup. By giving me ice time, you'll have a nice chance of getting it.
11. Yes, without any doubt.
12. Depends on my SHL GM decision.
13. Because it's a Force to be reckoned, i guess.
14. I don't know any active prospects personally, but if there is a chance, then Curtis Crawford. If he's going to be active, of course.
15. Yes.
16. Yeah, of course, these sites relieve of my daily stress, so of course, i have time for that.
17. Top Gear, until Clarkson leaves.
18. My own home made pizza.
19. Quick thinking.
20. NHL series, F1 Challenge 99-02, CS 1.6, Half Life, Portal 2 and so on.
21. 3ish.

Quote:1) How would you best describe your player?
A pure scorer who can stand up to defensive bullies.

Quote:2)What is your favourite NHL team?
Boston Bruins - born in Boston. There is no one else.

Quote:3)What NHL player would you compare your player too?
Keith Ktachuk.

Quote:
Checking, Strength, Scoring.

Quote:5)What are your players strengths off the ice?
Writing, team-building, and borderline offensive pride in Britain.

Quote:6)What do you want to work on as a player?
Passing and overall playmaking / winning cups.

Quote:
If you have time and time-outs, it's worth a shot. Not a no-look crossing route, though. Pete Carroll's just a fool.

Quote:8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)
At least 8.

Quote:
You bet. Active listener at first, and a born leader if I come back.

Quote:10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?
I want enough ice time to understand what my stats are doing, but I want to learn from some experienced guys. Be a coach, I guess.

Quote:11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team?
Absolutely!

Quote:12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?
I'll probably decide midway through this upcoming season. I'm quite on the fence about it.

Quote:13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?
I'm interested in being on a team with pride - and although that's arguably any of the teams, you guys fit the qualification.

Quote:14)What other prospect would you most like to play with?
The Prince himself.

Quote:
Most, if not all.

Quote:16) Everyone has real life to deal with... do you have the time to devote to the site and your player?
I'm good at prioritizing. If life gets hectic, I'll focus on my player and the team and worry less about outside recognition or things around the league. It wouldn't be ideal, but I'm just being realistic for the question's sake.

Quote:17)What is your favourite TV Show?
Trailer Park Boys.
Quote:
Pizza.

Quote:19)What is an unusual skill you possess?
I'm really, really good at Mario Tennis.

Quote:20)what are your favourite Games?
I'll play any sport at least once, but I prefer baseball and golf. Video games vary for me.

Quote:21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina

[Image: OaSEcaw]

I am great goaltender from russia.

San Jose

Pekka Rinne

Rebound control and reaction time. I am very quick and in position.

I bring great tales of russia to dressing room.

I want to improve every aspect of my player. Work on getting my strengths high and then bring up the secondary attributes as well.

back shoulder fade to Lynch in the endzone (watch replay Lynch was wide open for a pass).

Absolutely

My individual goals are to win games. As a goaltender wins is all that really matters. Which coincidentally is all that matters for a team as well. All other stats are just a bonus and pretty to look at. I just want wins.

Absolutely yes. I would be proud to wear the moose man on my jersey and would like to continue to be a part of the club as an alum.

I will have to wait and see what happens in SMJHL and then what happens with the SHL draft.

Sounds like a fun team I think the Force logo is the coolest in all of SMJHL

All of them I suppose.

I'll do all of the PTs. I want to be in top 3 for TPE in my draft class.

Yes. Activity and devotion is not a problem.

The Office, Generation Kill.

Steak, Pasta.

Driving. And I mean race car driving.

Reindeer games

1) A player who snipes for a living.

2)Vous parlez français? hint hint

3)None. He stands out.

4)Sniping, Strength, Defense

5)Eating and talking.

6)Making the SHL, we go from there.

7)Who said I would?

8)8

9)Yes, I stare through the window. :ph34r:

10)Winning the Four Star Cup, making the SHL. Help me by making the team good and giving us a good TTC.

11)I'll stare through the window every once in a while. :ph34r:

12)Depends on what the SHL GM says.

13)We use the Force.

14)LongHairDontCare

15)Yes.

16)You noticed I put 8 down, right?

17)TV Show

18)Food

19)Food

20)Games

21)5

1. Solid goalie that can play the puck.
2. Devils
3. Cory Schneider
4. Stopping the puck
5. Great LR guy, very active. All 3 SHL teams I'm on have all kept me in their kiks.
6. Helping the team win games.
7. Because: Pats > everyone else
8. 9
9. See answer 5. Wink
10. Help keep the LR active, and help provide me and my teammates with what we need to succeed.
11. Sure, as a member of the Wolfpack as well I know a good amount of Regina players.
12. I plan on playing 2-3 seasons in the juniors while I prepare to get SHL roster spot.
13. Looks like a good team, have friends from there.
14. VLAD McZ. He was great in the NEW locker room, and he's a fun guy to talk to. (When you can understand him. :ph34r: )
15. Yes
16. Yes
17. MLP
18. Pizza
19. I can lick my elbow.
20. CS:GO, Civ, H1Z1, DayZ, Skyrim. I could go on and on... Tongue
21. 5

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

A bit of an arrogant goaltender, but well warranted. Battles hard and has a lot of passion. A devotion to winning games.

The... Toronto Maple Leafs... sadly.

Roberto Luongo in his prime.

Strong goaltender with good reaction times, an incredible amount of heart.

Brings a winning spirit into the locker room.

Improving my abilities each day, and working to become better. Eventually, I'd like to be seen as one of the best players in this draft class.

No. Punch it in. Win the game.

9-10

Yes, without a doubt

Put me in, coach. I'm ready to play.
I want to be the starting goalie.

Yeah, for sure.

Whatever's needed of me. As a goalie, I tend to think I'll have to stick in juniors though.

I'm from Calgary, and Regina is just a stone's throw away. I want to be a hometown hero, and I want to make Regina into a winning city.

Not Igor Ogorodnikov

Yes.

I try to be on at least once a day, yeah.

I'm a big Game of Thrones guy.

Wings and beer. Best combo.

I'm really good with audio editing software, because I'm going to college as a broadcasting student.

All-time favourite video game is Mass Effect. I've also played every NHL game since... ever.

1) I would describe my player as a scoring forward who can make any goalie flinch when i shoot.

2) Vancouver canucks

3) I would say my player is like John Tavares or Radim vrbata always on good position for a scoring chance, as well as good skating ability And the ability to shoot the puck efficiently.

4) My strengths on this ice are my Shot and And my Skating. also have good puck control.

5) my strengths off the ice are my Attitude and overall personality. I am really polite because you know. Im canadian.

6) I want to work on my Defensive game and passing. Defence is important to and to be good defensivly can make offnesove scoring chances such as a interception poke off a stick etc...

7) To kill the time so if we score there os no chance of them coming back. ( honestly no there is no reason for that ehat so ever I mean marshawn lynch is a beast you have 3 tries and one yard honestly worst thing I have ever seen lolz)

8) 10 I honestly have been very active since my friend schmidt has shown me this website. have done my first pbp which I will do many more. I write media as much as I can as well as just have fun on the forums. love the SHL #bestsimleagueever

9) Yes absoulutly That ismone of the most important things a actove locker room.

10) My i dividual gosl is to help my team win a championshi by any means necessary!

11)For sure I know that there will people needing help in the future and helping out and just having fun with the people in the locker room after being in the smjhl is just awesome.

12) I am planning on staying at the junior level a second season. First of all to up my game a little more before the big leagues and secondly so I know for sure I will be force to help win a cup for my junior team if i come back another season

13) I am interested because of the atomosphere and everyone there have a tremendous amount of skill and I would love to be apart of that. Also evetyone there are just great people.

14) Mitchell dambach he has great strength and skill and another player is kyle prince he is a great goaltender who will rob you anyday.

15) I enjoy writing articles and doing PBPs I am good at photoshop just Do not have a computer at the moment. ( using mobile for everything)

16) Yes becuase I am on school and never jave homework yay Smile

17) The Walking Dead

18) Steak all day.

19)The ability to eat a whole box of pizza at 6'2 135ish pounds a large pizza btw idk why though...

20) NHL 15 SHL Garys mod Town of salem. Any games that I can have fun with Friends.

21) 2

- Playmaking Center with high all-around offensive skills

- Toronto Maple Leafs

- Tyler Seguin or John Tavares

Passing, Puck Handling, Skating

Leadership, Motivation, Gym Rat

Creating the best center possible

No give it to Lynch

Yup

Top 5 in points... give me 1st Line, Top PP

Yes of course, especially if I become a great in Regina.

Going straight to SHL, unless I get drafted to a strong team than I would like to be sent back down to dominate the SMJHL.

Cool name and logo

tbh I would love to play with anyone, doesnt matter to me.

yes #TPEWhore

Yes I do, but there might be days where I might not log on at all. But PT and trainign will always get done.

Maybe at the moment Hardcore Pawn

Pizza

Basedgod

NHL Series, any n64 game.

1) How would you best describe your player? Your best friend and the other team's worst enemy.

2)What is your favourite NHL team? Chitown born and raised. B)

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too? Keith Yandle, but better.

4)What are your players strengths on the ice? Agility, Quickness, and hockey sense.

5)What are your players strengths off the ice? Active Role model, charismatic.

6)What do you want to work on as a player? Becoming the best player I can become and honing every sense of my game.

7)Why would you throw the ball on the one yard line with Marshawn Lynch as our running back with less than a minute left in the Super Bowl? Most absolutely not.

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active) 8

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room? Always.

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them? To become the best player I can possibly become, and shine in the light of SHL GM's for the future; All I need is a chance to prove myself.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? Absolutely, the family aspect is the most important part.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons? Depends on how the junior season treats me.

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force? Because I believe that the Regina Force are a great team with a lot of guys quite like me.

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with? I'm not picky.

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player? Most definitely.

16) Everyone has real life to deal with... do you have the time to devote to the site and your player? No upcoming conflicts come to mind.

17)What is your favourite TV Show? The Walking Dead

18)What is your favourite food? Anything that ends in a letter between A and Z.

19)What is an unusual skill you possess? I can throw a rock pretty far.

20)what are your favourite Games? Dota 2 and NHL 15.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina 1, Regina is a great franchise with a lot of quality young guns that I believe can help me in growing.

Quote:Originally posted by Lunaro@Mar 30 2015, 08:23 PM
<div align="center">
[Image: O1TgXTJ.png]

As our GM so eloquently stated last year, "I am Thrilled to be taking over here in Regina and with that new position it has come time to add some more new faces in the locker room. The SMJHL draft. I want to build a team that is strong both on and off the ice. A team that is a mature and respectful and that all work together towards a common goal...hoisting the cup! In order to achieve that goal I have to carefully select my team. I want to get to know each and everyone one of you. To find out your goals and do my very best to help you achieve them. The Force work as one unit... as one team... we are a family and we are going to show the SMJHL that we are a FORCE to be reckoned with!!!"
:force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force::force:
This is open to all SMJHL S22 Draft eligible players. You will receive 1 tpe for each team's combine you complete.

A pick stopping Machine

Montreal Canadians

Henrik Lunqvist

Rebound control, reflexes

I am easy going, fun to talk to

Becoming the best goalie I can no matter what that takes.

Nope

I want to be as active as possible

As many wins as I can accomplish as a rookie, just playing me when you feel I have the best shot

Yes I am

Couple seasons of junior as a goalie it is a must.

Want to bring glory to Canada

I'm not really sure, I am down with playing with everyone

As many as I possibiliy can

Yes, assuming my mother pulls through.

Simpsons

Poutine

Ummm not really sure.

Video games? I'd say action games

</div>

He is imo an Sniper but he will be an Two Way Winger. He Train imo Defense, Passing and Strength.

LA Kings & Vancouver Canucks

Anze Kopitar

Scoring, Skating and Puckhandling ... later + Defense

being an asshole, but an good guy in the LR and helpful.

all Strengths and important key skills like Defense, Passing and Endurance

I don't like American Football, sorry.

10+

Of Course, LR are very important to have an Hype

Only the Cup. All the rest isn't important as Rookie and that for the first season in the SMJHL

If that is the wish from the bosses, why not?

my personal plan is to spend 1 or 2 seasons more in the SMJHL, BUT we must wait what the SHL GM means.

Winter, McKeil and Klose loved the former Team(PGF)

too many :D

for me very important, YES YES YES

yes.

I watch no TV LOL

Rabbit, Deer and so on :o

can't good english :D :D :D

The Elder Scrolls Online, NBA, FIFA, Civilization and so on

for each Team a one!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

similar to Ryan Getzlaf I suppose

CBJ

Ryan Getzlaf

Skating, Endurance, Checking, Strength, Scoring

easy going

everything, duhhhh

because I'm an idiot

8?

yeah

winning the championship, you can help by building the right team

sure thing

probably juniors for a few seasons

I just wanna play the game, man

I have no clue

I'll do as much as I can

I should but maybe here and there things come up

House of Cards right now, I'd say

Texas BBQ

I can drink heavily and not have a hangover

EA NHL series

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]