Create Account

Garbanzo Beancast Questions

New podcast. Finally got an app on my phone so I figure I would answer some questions or discuss some stuff and thangs.

Ask away regarding the league, Minnesota, or Montreal, or whatever SHL related.

Looking forward to some good questions by tomorrow.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

You better give me some good questions because I'm about to give you some kickass material.

Team Sweden's performance in the IIHF tournament has been ok, what will make the Swedes dominant next tournament?

Which way are you preparing to develop Garbanzo's game going to S23? Which stats will you value more than others?

Minnesota has made some interesting trades at the deadline and made a few picks in the draft late. Is the philosophy in Minnesota that you build your team through the draft or through the trade market and free agency?

Discuss Montreal's draft preferences for S24. With Vlaters and Karlensons gone, will your first objective be goaltender or forward?

Has the influx of Latvian players to Montreal (Vlaters, Karlensons, Ziepins, etc.) influenced your thoughts about Latvians in Minnesota?

Evaluate EuroCap and JayTee's GM performance from the past season. What can they do to be better?

Prediction for Minnesota/Montreal/Sweden for S23.

Gonna want a few more questions before I tackle this tomorrow.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Evaluate Texas's latest moves, namely signing Thomaz, trading for The Carl Mountain, and the rest of their FA moves. Does this put the Renegades in position for a title run next season?

It won't be covered much, but would you have made the STL/VAN trade? Which teams wins this in the long run?

Is Sweden in the quarterfinals yet? If they do make it, how far do they go in the tournament?

React to the Colin Schmidt April Fools retirement and your thoughts on the -15% he will most likely get.

Completed my first draft, so now I need questions.

Lay em on meh.

How the hell was Lunaro so slow at drafting?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Explain why you chose Earnest Ciarelli.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 9 2015, 07:16 AM
Explain why you chose Earnest Ciarelli.

He knows The Big Eazy posses inhuman powers. Be prepared to see the most shutouts in the SMJHL. :ph34r: Wink

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Need some more Qs before I record this today.

What areas has Garbonzo focused on in the off season and hope to improve for the next season?

Beancast coming out tomorrow, so I need stuff to talk about!

Most surprising player so far?

Least surprising performance so far?

Garbanzo v Nikitin this season is different, how so?

Reevaluate our draft and who you would have picked where?

What are your thoughts on possible expansion? It's been swirling around but do you think there is enough of a demand and players that we could afford to have an extra 2 teams?

Last season you had the highest defensive GVT in the entire league. What were your goals heading into this season and do you think you can still achieve those goals for your player with 42(Might be 40 when you record) games left in your schedule.

Thoughts on Steelhawks changing logos etc? Should the Chiefs change their jerseys?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

What kind of car do you drive?

Are you actually baconcountry?

Why did you air out ofer so disrespectfully in Around the Horn 8? Do you not know of his playoff-streak history and consistent competitiveness pre-s20 (before I ruined the team)??

Can you sing the MTL Impact 'Vive L'Impact' fan chant/song??

Looking for more questions for Beancast 4.

Don't worry, Gorlab, I won't forget to answer yours.