Create Account

Garbanzo Beancast Questions

1. You become Commissioner of the SHL and can do anything you want to improve the league, what's your first move?
2. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
3. What was the first live sporting event you ever went to?
4. Unfortunately everyone in the world is mandated to get a tattoo on their face, what's your design?
5. What team is going to surprise us this year in the SHL?
6. Would you change the Winnipeg Jets team name if you had the chance?
7. Best soft serve ice cream can be found ____
8. Do you have any superstitions?
9. What's one of the best player build's you've ever seen?
10. Marry, Fuck, Kill - @Bonk @Slappydoodle @Wasty

[Image: p82ugau.png]

If Eggy were to suddenly step down as Commish, who are some people you think would make a good replacement? (Feel free to answer with or without including GM's)

Thoughts on the Panthers S50 draft class?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Might be doing a podcast tonight, could use a question or two

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 06:37 PM by Wasty.)

Hi Argar!

Have you ever been to California?

What makes you happy? besides PeanutButter

Do you like college football?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

What are your thoughts on Visser's retirement?

The season is basically over who is winning the cup?

How is HO treating you?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Questions, questions, etc

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

How was your Halloween?

Cannellini wound up having a really solid year, helped me win my fantasy group and helped LA make the playoffs. Therefore I think a public apology is necessary to atone for your words in a previous pod about BSH’s emphasis on physical play and how it affected your player.

Where does Winnipeg go from here?

Who wins the major awards and how long do you think it will take to announce them?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Sorry for those who had questions I didn't answer previously.

Possibly doing a final podcast, giving those who listen an idea of where I am at currently.

If this is indeed your final podcast, what was your favorite SHL memory? Least favorite?

Whether or not you will be part of it or not, how do you feel about the eventual move to FHM?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

First off, let's not make any hasty decisions on participation and activity levels. Just see where it goes.

Now that you are out of HO, a few questions about the experience. What surprised you most about it? You obviously stepped in at an inoportune moment, how did this affect you?

Can you explain some of the thought processes surrounding the temporary rules for S51 and the switch to FHM?

How's the Michigan winter treating you?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Could I get a general life update? How have you been?

What type of pets have do you have/had?

What are your SHL plans moving forward?

What is thing you like to do most during the winters in Michigan?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius