Create Account

S23 Detroit Falcons Combine

<div align="center">Detroit Falcons Scouting Combine

[Image: falconsarena1.jpg]

Welcome to the Detroit Falcons S23 Scouting Combine! The Falcons are coming off a President's Trophy season as well as winning their 2nd straight Division and Conference Titles. We're looking to return the finals again this season and capture that elusive Four Star Cup. Maybe you can help get us there! We'd love to know more about you as a person and player.

In Detroit we're looking for quality people both on and off the ice who want to have fun and contribute to our success while we help them develop into superstars.

Some of the best prospects in the SHL have come out of Detroit in recent seasons and we're looking to continue that trend. You could be the next great one, so please answer the following questions and help us get to know you better!

PlayerName:
Position:

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization?

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice?

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining?

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position?

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

15) And finally, Cake or Pie?

Falcons WHOOSH!!!</div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

PlayerName: Igor Ogorodnikov
Position: Goaltender

Falcons are cool.

Goalie so I stop pucks

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?
I bring activity to LR. I write media and stuff and try to keep it fun.

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?
I plan on finishing rookie season top 3 in TPE. I want to be the best goalie.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?
I am boon aren't I

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.
Goals are to win as many games as possible. Wins are a team stat and the only goalie stat that matters. I want to win every time I get a start.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?
Been here for over 5 years. Activity is no problem for me.

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?
I like to write fun media articles and plan on continuing to do so.

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?
I will do every point task I can.

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?
I've been around the league a long time. I know how it works and I will be one of the best goalies in this draft.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?
Goaltender is a tough position. I know there are a lot of good goalies in the league. Ill keep chugging along and updating for when the time comes for me.

Being in fun locker rooms.

Played since I was 4. Mainly played goaltender in competitive leagues. Defense in leagues for fun.

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Selena Gomez. Kate Upton's massive tits would keep her afloat.

Pie

Richard D'amour - LD/RD

I believe that the Detroit Falcons are a winning team, and what they need is a defenseman that can do it all for them. As the best defenseman to come out of this year's draft, I'm willing to do my part.

I'll just leave this with a few of my nicknames: Rocket Rich, QuickRick, and Wrecking Ball Richard. I'm a defenseman with the ability to be where the play is going to be before the other guys even know.

I've always been told I'm a locker room influence in the best way possible.

This is absolutely me. I believe your pick in this draft will be the beginning point to a long successful eventual career in the SHL for me.

I do.

I mean I don't know a lot about the other guys around here, but I'll be one of the Hall of Famers to come from this draft for sure.

I love this website; Hell yeah!

Writing is a passion of mine.

I love seeing them stats go up.

What separates me from other players is my consistency. Let's be honest for a few moments, this draft really doesn't have many stable defensemen. What I provide that few others can provide from this draft is the consistency and ability to readily put my all into every shift, every second, every post game interview.

Although I do plan on becoming a star, and a depth role would most likely not suit me for doing so, I would honestly not prefer to be put in that position. Then again, is there a reason to put a player this damn good on any pairing other than #1?

I've enjoyed every moment of being on it; reading other people's writing, writing my own little tidbits, and the draft hype is REAL.

I actually just started! I've just done basic stick and puck so far.

I'd save both. How? Just look at these huge ass biceps, they could each ride one to safety.

Pie all day.

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Apr 1 2015, 04:09 AM
<div align="center">[b]Detroit Falcons Scouting Combine

[Image: falconsarena1.jpg]

Welcome to the Detroit Falcons S23 Scouting Combine! The Falcons are coming off a President's Trophy season as well as winning their 2nd straight Division and Conference Titles. We're looking to return the finals again this season and capture that elusive Four Star Cup. Maybe you can help get us there! We'd love to know more about you as a person and player.

In Detroit we're looking for quality people both on and off the ice who want to have fun and contribute to our success while we help them develop into superstars.

Some of the best prospects in the SHL have come out of Detroit in recent seasons and we're looking to continue that trend. You could be the next great one, so please answer the following questions and help us get to know you better!

PlayerName Zach Niece:
Position:G

I like the logo

A goalie that will bring wins a titles to Detroit

An easy going fun loving guy, same thing as I am off the ice.

Yep, train as hard as I can

Mature sure but I can clown around and have fun.

Become one of the all time best goalies in SHL historu

Yes I will be as active as I possibly can

I'm not sure but I will try my hardest.

Yes that is one of the most important things for me

Hard working, and very friendly and I am motivated to be among the best.

I will do my best to take the next step and become the best goalie on the team.

Play by plays

Ya I play a bit never high level but I played goalie.

Kate Upton blonde busty dream girl.

Pie

Falcons WHOOSH!!!</div>[/b]

Damien Wert LW

1) They are truly a dominant force in the SMJHL. I want to be apart of a great organization that I can help win games not matter the role.

2) I am a sniper with a great shot and skating ability a comparison is john tavares or radim vrbata. I make plays when needed and know hownto put the puck in the back of the net. I am also a team player and rather win the cup over any individual awards.

3) I am a very kind person who likes to have fun I am also very helpful and acitve. I will bring my canadianess to the locker room.

4) Yes I will do this by being very active and train very hsrd to become the next superstar

5) yes absolutely

6) My goal is to help my team win games and the cup No matter the cost.

7) Yes I spend alot of time on this website. I am on it every day.

8) I love writing already have written a few articles going to write another one soon need that cash flow you know. also love doing pbps

9) yes I need to train hard to become the next superstar.

10) what seperates me from other players is the willingness to change my role so I can help my team be the best it can be. Also the will to train hard to become the Next Great One! This means staying down in juniors some extra seasons to become one of the best players I can be. Nothing is impossible just have to put your mind to it.

11) I will handle it well because You need to start somewhere and if that is where it best to start to help the team succeed the that is where I will start. You need to prove yourself first to show you are ready to handle it Starting small will pay big in the future...

12) the community/the people they are very friendly polite and nice. It makes me want to train hard so I csn take part of events such as iihf and all star games with these great people. I am far from it but I will train hard to succeed...

13) Love hockey I support my vancouver canucks win or lose. Also play hockey in real life I play LW just in drop in because at age 17 you cannot play minor hockey becaise I am too old and cant play beer league because I am too young. man hard place to be it is like being retired from hockey in your best years... lol

14) Kate upton because you know diggin the blondes bruh...lol

15) Cake looove cake.

PlayerName: Beau Ballard
Position: C

I know it, and played and GM in the past

playmaking center

Activity and leadership

Yes ill become a star.... with every PT and weekly training

Yes, just dont get me in a Leafs Thread Smile

Yes Im.... I want to win a championship, get drafted to SHL than play in SHL... I want to be sent back down only if I dont get ice-time in SHL in my 1st season

Yes I can log in everyday

Yes I do wriring and GFX.

yes everyone

im active and know my way around the league and I try to become the best as possible.

Ill do it.

The community and discussions,

yes I played LW as a kid

Selena Gomez,, tbh I would bang her.

Pie.

PlayerName:Kyle Prince
Position:Goaltender

I think Detroit is one of the all-time great hockey cities, and I would love to become it's next star.

I'm a goalie who doesn't lose. I battle and bring a lot of passion to the ice. I'm your number 1 guy for preserving a one-goal lead.

That same passion carries to the locker room. I demand the best out of my teammates. Winning is all important to me.

I want to become a household name wherever I go. I plan to keep working until I am.

I think sometimes I can get a little too full of myself, and give off an aura of superiority. But I never say anything to bring anyone else down, just build myself up. And I don't stop working, at all.

This season I would love to take the reins of a great team like Detroit, and bring a passion to the team. I want to start.
Beyond? I want to become one of the most popular names in Goaltending.

I check on at least once a day. My real life can get hectic, but I still can manage to make time.

I've done a few of them. Honestly, it's what I do in real life. So I enjoy it.

Yes, that's the plan.

I think with me you're getting a really unique character who brings a spice to the team, but also manages to be one of the most talented players available. It's hard to miss, really.

Keep working until I'm at the top. I'm not going to pout or anything like that, I'll just keep pushing until I'm starting.

The immersion of having my own professional hockey player. It's sort of like living a dream.

Yes, I played for many years at Right Wing.

Kate Upton, I guess. Tits and blonde. But I'm not a huge fan of either.

Pie.

PlayerName: Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl
Position: RW/C

I love cars

Offensive Winger imo ... later Two Way Forward

funny asshole and i will bring fun in the LR

what a question

next senseless question for me!

Win the Cup and i should be the NEXT GREAT PRSPECT for the SHL! YES!

daily Basis!

i will write some articles, yes! rest no comment.

I will do all

created the best skater of all time

i will not handle this! because i know that the SMJHL Rookies can't be on the 1st line if the Team has too many send downs!

the love to me from the SHL Universe

i am an fan, yes! I tried it but its not happen! i played floorbal/unihockey as Center.

no one from them. :ph34r:

both

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Ray Pejonis RW PWF

1. Once a Falcon, always a Falcon.
2. Power Forward, who can kick the shit out of everyone and score goals.
3. Just a friendly guy, who likes to talk non sense.
4. Yes, i have dedication to work hard.
5. Yes, i've said things in past that have not gone around pretty well, but people change, and i hope anyone can respect that.
6. Yes, the goal is the cup, obviously.
7. Yes, of course i have time.
8. Already doing it, and i like to write articles about myself and the team.
9. Yes.
10. You know me.
11. If the team needs me there, i'll play there.
12. It's pretty boring at the moment, but yeah, it's good.
13. I'm a big hockey fan, but have not played it. I played floorball a bit, as a dman and RW.
14. Kate Upton, i don't need to explain.
15. Jogurtaa

PlayerName: Mitchell Dambach
Position: RW

I am interested in making my mark in the in SMJHL, I would be happy to do it with you.

Powerfoward, vision, leadership, hitting, lots of hitting

Friendly, outgoing, joker,

I would like to by being known for my defense skills and scoring ability.

Well I didnt by a blazer for no reason now.

Be known as the best hitter first year, second year add tons of speed, third year be the set up man that brings the intensity.

Yes, I work from home and when I travel I can login from the hotel.

Yes, a little of both to be honest but a mans gotta eat.

I will try my best to my ability.

You don't want me crushing your star player on the ice do you?

I am ready to play 3rd line, 4th I would be hurt but would help I could play some PK time.

Friendliness

yes, I am a flyers fan. I have played every position including goalie.

Kate Upton, my other head made the decision cant tell you why.

cake

Player Name: Naeem Chamas
Position: LW/RW

1) Falcons rule!

2) I snipe, simple as that.

3) A perv staring through the window. :ph34r:

4) Training, Lots and lots of training.

5) Yes.

6) Win 4StarCup. Win Challonge Cup. Be good teammate.

7) Yes. After school.

8) Both, I plan though.

9) Yes.

10) Being related to a SHL goalie unlike that McZehrl kid.

11) I won't care. I just need TPE.

12) Lyfe.

13) I like hockey, I dunno how to skate.

14) I wouldn't save any. I don't got the muscles.

15) Packe.

1. Seems like a cool team, looks like Demko is leaving opening up a spot for me. I consider Detroit to be my #2 team. Mook is a cool guy.
2. A goalie that stops the puck.
3. I'm very active in the LR. Very friendly and will help other rookies stay active. I've been on 3 different SHL teams in 2 seasons, all of them have kept me around in their Kiks, and one even let me stay in their LR.
4. Yes, and by working to get as much TPE as I can.
5. I have experience here, and I love the forum and most people are cool with me.
6. I plan on making a great player, but I can't accomplish anything alone. My goals are to keep the LR happy and active, and this in turn will help us win a cup.
7. Again, yes I do. I've been around here for the past 3 months, all of which had very solid activity.
8. I don't love doing media admittedly, I always do it to stay in the green when It comes to money though. I also do podcasts pretty often.
9. Yup.
10. I have experience, and I have the ability to keep a LR active and fun. This is a really important thing to have in a LR.
11. I wouldn't care too much in my first season, however I would want to be the starter come my send-down season.
12. Doing stupid podcasts with Kit and Brandino.
13. Yeah, and I'm a winger.
14. Neither :ph34r:
15. No

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

PlayerName: Buster Killington
Position: RW

I'm just introducing myself to every team! Playing in the States would be cool, too.

I'm a power forward. I hit baddies who are giving my players a hard time - all while scoring most of the goals. Pretty great, if you ask me.

I'm an agreeable soul. I'll encourage others and talk strategy in the locker room - along with anything else I'm called upon to do.

That is DEFINITELY me. I'll need some guidance to get on my way, but that's the whole point of the Juniors, isn't it?

I'm definitely that kind of person. I'm BRITISH, for the Queen's sake!

I hope to spend a season or two in the Juniors developing my skills, then go to the right SHL team and win some cups. Eventually I'd like to be a GM and get into IIHF stuff, but that's so far down the road.

I will definitely be active. I would say I'll devote at least 3-4 days a week to the league. My schedule varies, so it's hard to commit straight across the board. I'll be training all the time, though, so don't you worry.

Yes I do! I very much enjoy writing.

Indubitably.

My commitment, eloquence, and backgammon skills.

Just as I'd handle any SMJHL position, I think.

All of the activity. I'm obviously VERY unknown, since this draft class has very clearly been taken over by early arrivals and has-beens redoing their characters, but it's fun to see all the banter and trolling.

Big Bruins fan; never played in real life

I'd save myself from all the blood-curdling screams!

CAKE!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

PlayerName: Kaapo Kekkonen
Position: Center

Detroit has a strong hockey tradition

Power forward-style Center, I'll bring workhorse skating ability and goal scoring.

I'm laid back and friendly, I'd like to think Tongue

I'm gonna be the next Getzlaf baby Wink

Yes, I do.

I want to win a Championship this season. I want to be one of the top goal-scoring rookies.

I'm able to be active, especially with summer just around the corner.

It depends, honestly. If something pops up in my head I enjoy writing but if I'm just forcing myself to churn something out for money/TPE then it feels like a chore. Just how it feels sometimes.

I plan on doing as many as I can.

I'm a goal scoring monster who brings speed and physicality

I'll be okay with a 3rd line role to start out, I suppose. I wouldn't be too thrilled with a 4th line role, to be honest. I'm simply not built to be a defensive grinder.

The activity of the forums

I've never even ice skated in real life but hockey is hands down my favorite sport, even more so than the sports I've actually played. Die hard CBJ fan.

Probably Selena, Kate's tits will keep her afloat.

Pie.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Help return the organization to greatness

Two way d-man. Strong defensive game now, will be improving offensive skills

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room? I plan on being very active in locker room. Cant wait to get started and know who ive got around me.

Becoming very active in the league. More articles, more TPE, better player.

Yes

Win and be a major part in the reason we win

Ive already devoted two articles totaling 2900 words and ive only been a member for two days. If I didn't plan on staying active I wouldn't have devoted that time.

Take a look at my two articles.

Yes. My concern is not know where to find them which I why I need an active team to guide me to greatness.

Im underrated and no one is looking my way. Someone is going to get the steal of the draft. You don't want to look back wishing you had been the one to pick me. Im telling you im the one.

Will do more articles and TPE tasks until you have no choice but to start me.

Everything. Detailed forum with a lot to do.

Yes love hockey in real life. Big college hockey fan. Bruins fan at NHL level.

Kate upton because her boobs would double as floatation devices and we could just drift with current safely to shore.

Cake