Create Account

S23 Detroit Falcons Combine

PlayerName: Mirko Antonio Scuderi
Position: RW

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization?
My old player was a Falcon

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice?
Sniper

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?
I'm active and enjoy fun LRs

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?
I want Scuderi to be the best...my stacked bank account should help that out

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?
yea

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.
I'm winning the Four Stars Cup and leading the league in scoring

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?
ya

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?
I'll write when I'm bored but I dont need to

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?
ya

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?
I told you Scuderi's going to be the best I'll make sure of it

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?
After 10 games you won't want me in a bottom role

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining?

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position?
I'm a sharks fan and I play LW irl

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Kate Uptom cause she's blonde

15) And finally, Cake or Pie?
Answered this in STL's combine

PlayerNameTongueatrick Brumm
Position: RD

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization?Eminem, Cool Logo/Name, and to fuck shit up.

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice?Offensive Defenseman

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room? Fun loving, smart ass, life of the party.

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there? It wouldn't be fun to be run of the mill, I plan on getting there by sucking up knowledge, increasing my skill, and hard work. and of course winning championships!

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?I'm like a mullet I know when it's time to party and when it's time for business.

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond. Learn the ropes while improving my player, and the players around me. It is no fun sucking at anything, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis? Definitely, I already find myself pretty hooked although I've only been on a few days. As I said earlier it is no fun sucking at something, so I definitely have to put in work.

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore? When I was younger I was into the whole professional wrestling RP's, and I enjoyed them. Truthfully I have not done it in years, but I already have some good ideas. So no I do not find it to be a chore.

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible? For sure.

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players? Heart, the fact that I do not want to suck. I grew up playing competitive sports and riding the bench is something I never wanted to do so I put forth the effort to never have to.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it? Read above, but basically put in the time to improve my player.

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining?How friendly everyone seems.

Pretty big, being a San Joseh Sharks fan. Some I'm just a pebble in the pile defense/

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? I would sacrifice so my teammates could get a turn with each of them.

Cake

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organisation?
-Great Organisation, I mean you guys won 2 straight Division and Conference Titles, thats awesome

-Great Playmaker, good Puck-Handling and Skating, and Excellent Passer, wich means great Accurate Passer

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?
-I don't know, maybe jokes to keep the player motivated, I got a book full of jokes :D

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?
-Can't guarantee you, but I am. I will get there with a great help from everyone.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?
-yes, I feel it

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.
-Not sure, but my goals are to be the best I am at

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?
-Yes I will, and yes I do

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?
-I think its a chore, but I'll do 1-3 per month I hope

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?
-I sure hope so

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?
-If you are looking for a Playmaker with great accurate passer, and you have a great scorer/sniper, I think I would do great on Setting him Up

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?
-I'll improve. Period.

-The way the site is tricky, I made sure I follow the instruction, and before you know it, I am active all the time, so yeah, I've had good time since joining

-Im a big hockey fan(Canucks diehard), yes I played goalie most of the time

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
- Blink OMGoooooooooooosh... well I don't...can we go with option 3?...Can I save both

-WTHell well Cake B)

WHOOSH!!!

Love red

goal scoring winger

Loves to have a good time

Yes, I will do every task available to get better

yes

Lead mny team in goals, be a high draft pick next year.

yes

I enjoy writing

I will do every point task I can.

Return player to the league. I want to be a superstar

Ill score goals on the bottom two lines

gathering points

Played since I was 4. Mainly played goaltender in competitive leagues. Love hockey played goalie in highschool

Selena Gomez, shes way hotter.

cake

Not terrible logo.

Two-way forward. Goals and hits. So because the sim is a bitch, assists and PIM.

A massive ego and wonderfully dry sense of humour. xxBanterXx

Uhh, yeah. By emulating my other successful forward builds.

Depends on your definition of class.

Not retire, get drafted, wreck havoc.

When I'm active, I'm online daily. When not, well...

I enjoy writing but I'm taking a break. Probably will though.

Oh yeah, they're easy.

Honestly I'm doing this for the 1 TPE, there are better players out there.

Ragequit.

jk it's only <s>VHLM</s> SMJHL

The fact LA has an award named after me.

Used to be. Never played.

Kate Upton #britain

Cake

PlayerName: jack burton
Position: d

Duddy likes them
Stay at home crusher
Amusement and joviality
Pain
You tell me
Destroy opponents
Why start now? Tongue
No, yes. I podcasts, but you already knew that.
Yep
I am the only me here
Abusive language and tantrums
People
Yes, played all positions. I like LW and G.
Selena, because Kate has her own floatation devices
Depends