Create Account

Join team Latvia.

There are too many Czechs already. Don't follow the crowd, be different - come to one of the creepy Baltic twins.
Potats, memes, potat memes, dad bot - we got it all

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

d!dab

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

[Image: Dab5.png]

Join us!

Time to join Latvia.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

What he said
It is the best time to join Team Latvia!

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018, 08:39 PM by iOBESE.)

New season and new waves! It is time to seriously consider joining Team Latvia and rock the IIHF as it is now. In the last couple of seasons we have had some great big name additions to our squad from veteran members who see's the potential of this team, so we welcome all the young talents to join as well and experience the greatness of this small country in RL, but giant in Ice Hockey!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Hey there, new people!
Don't create into boring countries like USA, Canada, Sweden etc.. Create in a small and exotic country like Latvia.
I bet you can't find it on a map, so just trust me on this Wink

AGREED, We have a fun Lockerroom as well.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Im retiring my player and that means a position for a center is opening! Join while it's hot!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

We don't have many players in our system right now and are looking for quality players, we are an easier team to crack so you can start contributing very early in your players life, unlike some of the super teams like Czech who will be very difficult to crack their lineup, even as a vet.

:There are too many Czechs already. Don't follow the crowd, be different - come to one of the creepy Baltic twins.
Potats, memes, potat memes, dad bot - we got it all" - Jogurtaa the most beloved member on this site

Latvia

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Heyo!

Latvia is again searching for some great youth to bolster up the depths in seasons to come. We have spots open now if you want to get playing in the next IIHF!

Also we're fun. And Pesky. Rather be pesky than be peskered m'right?

PM me if you are interested.

Latvia

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

what he said ^

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]