Create Account

Join team Latvia.

Join Team Latvia! We are medal contenders in every championship and right now we are looking for young, active players to come in our team! We have great attackers like Roberts Birkavs, Arthur Grosberg, Emīls Vilmenietis, Oliver Pettyfer. Also good defensive players like Daugavins, Tsizling, Labsvārds, Girard (our newest member who joined us from Canada). And in the net legend - Lauris Prikulis himself with a backup goalie Karlensons who's stepping even further into being the next "Prikulis".

If you are a SHL prospect or just joined site and what any help with figuring out this site, feel free to ask any questions to me (Jogurtaa) or Birkavs (birks). Team Latvia is waiting just for you! Smile

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Jogurtaa@Jul 29 2015, 03:33 PM
Join Team Latvia! We are medal contenders in every championship and right now we are looking for young, active players to come in our team! We have great attackers like Roberts Birkavs, Arthur Grosberg, Emīls Vilmenietis, Oliver Pettyfer. Also good defensive players like Daugavins, Tsizling, Labsvārds, Girard (our newest member who joined us from Canada). And in the net legend - Lauris Prikulis himself with a backup goalie Karlensons who's stepping even further into being the next "Prikulis".

If you are a SHL prospect or just joined site and what any help with figuring out this site, feel free to ask any questions to me (Jogurtaa) or Birkavs (birks). Team Latvia is waiting just for you! Smile

Ilike

[Image: 3299103680.gif]

[Image: 3299103680.gif]

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia
Now it's the time to join our great hockey nation!
As our core players are near retirement, we are looking to freshen up our lines and it's more than guaranteed spot in our squad after one or two seasons, whatever position you're playing.

What can we offer you?
  • Friendly squad with whole new management coming in this offseason (Rieksts and chewbacca as Federation Heads and linsangeles as Head Coach) which means that this team will try its hardest to get another gold medal, or two, to our collection. Rolleyes
  • We have pretty active LR. (More active than Stampade's for sure) Yeah, of course, some of the posts are in our native language for faster communication needs, but we can rock it both in latvian and english. ;Wink
  • Perfect team for "soft" haters. We're harder than Bill Cosby, when you somehow fell asleep in a date with him after the first sip of your champagne.
  • Latvian girls. Bring golden medal to Latvia, and all these beautiful women will be yours. If you don't believe it, ask Joggy for a picture. Well, she's not the best out there (muhahahaha), but will do good for a preview. :ph34r:
  • Did I mention the friendly squad? Well, that's a lie. We actually want to cut each others throats 24/7. Jogurtaa probably wanna do it right now to me, but she knows that I'm just joking around (I hope, lol). But after all, it only makes the life in our LR more fun and lively. o:-)

So join team Latvia now! We have saldējums and kārumi. :->

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Vacuum@Mar 1 2016, 09:55 PM
Been there, everything is a lie.
We were too hard for ya, soft guy.

hewoe

That douche forget to mention that there are only two teams who won double gold in IIHF.

And Latvia is one of them. Other one is some small country next to America, Mexico maybe, can't remember.

jk. Tongue

I forgot to mention. Don't talk to The_Mazais. I think he's not well in the head.

hewoe

Quote:Originally posted by Vacuum@Mar 1 2016, 09:55 PM
Been there, everything is a lie.

Wait a second... Where do you want to go my friend Smile

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Mar 1 2016, 11:06 PM
I forgot to mention. Don't talk to The_Mazais. I think he's not well in the head.

Wanna be my friend? Blink

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Mar 1 2016, 10:10 PM

Wanna be my friend?  Blink
See people? Now you know what I mean. No normal person would want to be my friend. So don't talk to him, for your own sake.

hewoe

edited via request. - Bojo

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Mar 1 2016, 10:37 PM
edited via request. - Bojo

It is not determined yet. :ph34r:
I feel like he has always been away a bit from Latvia (Activities, discussions etc)
But Latvia is the only place he can feel like in family, in native team. :lol:

Returing back to the main topic, I would add to Chewy that everyone, no matter what you are, what you look like, what`s your personality and whatever else, is friendly welcome to join. Take a decision. This is your choice. The right one. Team Latvia! Latvia
Interested in being on team Latvia? Feel free to contact Federation Heads Chewbacca and rieksts.

Quote:Originally posted by linsangeles@Mar 1 2016, 10:59 PM
Returing back to the main topic, I would add to Chewy that everyone, no matter what you are, what you look like, what`s your personality and whatever else, is friendly welcome to join. Take a decision. This is your choice. The right one. Team Latvia! Latvia
Interested in being on team Latvia? Feel free to contact Federation Heads Chewbacca and rieksts.
Except me and other people who dont agree with their opinions in general. k thnx bye