Create Account

The Premier Hockey League

This league is awesome.

If multiple people are interested, I could definitely use some help with the Seattle Sockeyes!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Great league, I'd be interested in helping a team.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

I wanna play to!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Looking for a Owner/GM to take over a team! Let me know if you sign up on the boards.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hello SHL friends,

I am here to offer a rare opportunity to one special person here, a chance to not only become a part of the PHL, but be a managerial part of the most badass sim team in STHS history.

<div align="CENTER">

THE ANCHORAGE IRON

[Image: EuXLEM7.png]

</div>

If you want to become a General Manager of the Iron, helping to lead this rebuilding team to greatness please send me a PM here or through discord. You will be expected to take part in point tasks and other few TPE earning opportunites, offer input in line creation and training of prospects, some day to day GM duties and media/graphics if you wish.

The PHL is one of the most fun leagues I have encountered and I've been a part of quite a few, I know you will enjoy it! Not to mention, being a GM in the PHL will give you the experience and knowledge you may need to one day run a team here.

Cheers

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Copenhagen@Aug 19 2017, 12:13 PM
Hello SHL friends,

I am here to offer a rare opportunity to one special person here, a chance to not only become a part of the PHL, but be a managerial part of the most badass sim team in STHS history.

<div align="CENTER">

[b]THE ANCHORAGE IRON

[Image: EuXLEM7.png]

</div>

If you want to become a General Manager of the Iron, helping to lead this rebuilding team to greatness please send me a PM here or through discord. You will be expected to take part in point tasks and other few TPE earning opportunites, offer input in line creation and training of prospects, some day to day GM duties and media/graphics if you wish.

The PHL is one of the most fun leagues I have encountered and I've been a part of quite a few, I know you will enjoy it! Not to mention, being a GM in the PHL will give you the experience and knowledge you may need to one day run a team here.

Cheers[/b]
What's your discord even :eyes:

Hey y'all,

I'm stepping away from the PHL after ten seasons in the league. It's a hell of a lot of fun and I cannot recommend it enough, but I haven't been putting the time towards it I really need to for it to work, and it's shown in the results.

My team is arguably one of the more talented teams in the league, and was predicted by many to win its division in the most recent season, but I'm a fuckhead and missed playoffs for the seventh consecutive season. :lol:

Here is a look at the roster: http://thephl.x10host.com/ThePHL/S21/Regul...otteBootleggers

I'd be happy to help whoever takes over the job learn the ropes and answer any questions you may have, but it's time for me to turn over the team to more capable hands, it deserves better. You'll also have full reign to rebrand or relocate the team ... when I joined in S12 the team was in Charlotte, and being an NC guy I was happy to keep it there, but the team previously played in Hartford and San Jose as well.

If you're interested, message <a href='index.php?showuser=78' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wasty</a> (PHL Commissioner), the playoffs are wrapping up and I'd love to get this lined up during the offseason.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The New Boards link is: http://s15.zetaboards.com/ThePHL/index/

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

An absolutely great league. I love the SHL but the PHL has since taken the spot as my top sim league. A lot more control over there. The sims are fun, the discord is great, the drafts and scouting are a blast. Anyone that would join the site, especially as a GM, will not regret it.

Come join us!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

This league is #fun

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]