Create Account

The Premier Hockey League

Two teams looking for GMs!!!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

nvm

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 11 2015, 01:16 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

We just finished Season 4! Congrats to the Vancouver Vipers! possibly up to 3 teams looking for a new Owner/GM!

Inquire with a PM to ME or join the site (lemme know if you do so I can validate you)
2 teams looking for GMs!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

If any of you SHL fuck boys think you have the parts to even try fucking with me, then put up or shut up.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PHL_Hockey/index.php?act=idx

Through 4 seasons I have multiple cups and am the reigning cup champ. If I make you mad and you want me to acknowledge your sim-existence instead of styling on you all the damn time, then come take control of a team and get this work. Until then, you'll continue being a no-name jobber.

The Vipers are cheaters and I hate them.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

There's nobody that wants to try their hand at a GM sim league?
What's causing any hesitations from joining for those that are possibly interested?
Time constraints?
Too detailed?
Concerns?

How does free agency work if there is nobody controlling the players?

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Nov 24 2015, 04:12 PM
How does free agency work if there is nobody controlling the players?
Free agency is run as you make offers to the PHLPA the league run agency that handles the players contracts, from there negotiations happen to iron out an accepted contract.

Time mostly. I have limited time, but I'd love to do this. It's just that it may not be feasible with everything else I have going on already taking me away from everything. I'm considering joining up, but it's just tough.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I had a ton of fun with the inaugural draft Smile
But alas i have no time </3

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Nov 24 2015, 09:21 PM
I had a ton of fun with the inaugural draft Smile
But alas i have no time </3

Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by Josh*@Nov 24 2015, 07:29 PM
Time mostly. I have limited time, but I'd love to do this. It's just that it may not be feasible with everything else I have going on already taking me away from everything. I'm considering joining up, but it's just tough.

Not targeting you JY, I know how busy you are, but this post was suitable to quote.

I keep seeing people use time as a reason... but time isn't really required for the PHL. The off-season is our busiest point, and even then minus the live draft nothing takes up more than a half hour of your time I find.

The league's required involvement is whatever you want it to be. If you want to be heavily involved writing articles whenever you please, that's more than welcome. If you have limited time and can only check in once every couple days to see how games are going, that's also fine.

As a GM for the past five seasons I know that time isn't really a requirement of the PHL. I've had a blast, so give it a shot guys.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Offseason got you bored? PHL just kicked off Season 5! we have one team still looking for that kind GM to take them under their wing and give them a warm home for the holidays!

We're just about to finish our fifth season and will be heading into the offseason in about a week! Looking to fill three team spots!! PM me if you're interested!!

Wasty is a great simmer/commish/admin. If you want to join a GM league where the sims reliably happen and it doesn't end up fizzling out, I highly suggest giving PHL a try.

Any pony squad members, pls come and take a team and try your hardest to fuck on my Vancouver Vipers. Same goes for any renes. All are welcome to come and get this work that my squad is serving up.