Create Account

The Premier Hockey League

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 4 2015, 09:52 PM

I like that but I think there's already a Seattle team
There is, and it upsets me. How about the New York Avengers with this jersey/logo?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

need some validation up in here

never mind, got validated

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Apr 4 2015, 10:00 PM
need some validation up in here
If you bring a team to Pittsburgh, I may be inclined to leave any team I'm with to join you.... Maybe.

Also, other concepts that could work that I've been finding if people are struggling to think of teams/names:

The Manitoba Moose

Or make your own team with blackjack and... Las Vegas Hookers

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

jy where are you finding these concepts?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

nope apparently still do need validated, can log in but can't create topics. RunnerOfSteel is the username

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Apr 4 2015, 10:05 PM
jy where are you finding these concepts?
Just google image searches and what not. It's interesting what all you can find. I am amazed that Gibby didn't make the Las Vegas Hookers, but we always have Deener to possibly do it. Tongue

I sent a join request! This sounds fun Smile

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Apr 4 2015, 06:07 PM
nope apparently still do need validated, can log in but can't create topics. RunnerOfSteel is the username
I gotchu covered

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I need a coach yo

I think there are 2 more teams to be owned. Still coaching and GM spots as well.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

So I have an idea I really want to implement, the Pittsburgh Bridgers (logo of kind of a tough, working man) but I can't find a logo that I like for the concept.

FourFour with Tom Haverford as portrait =D>

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Apr 4 2015, 07:50 PM
FourFour with Tom Haverford as portrait =D>

;Wink

Also, someone make a GM and come to Chicago please

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Apr 4 2015, 07:45 PM

;Wink

Also, someone make a GM and come to Chicago please
Chicago our newest West team (just got moved from the East)

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]