Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Apr 18 2015, 11:10 AM
Don't let Trill in. Lol.

Fuck u Mark lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 18 2015, 11:11 AM

Fuck u Mark lmao

You'd be the first to turn on everybody. Lol

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Apr 18 2015, 12:13 PM

You'd be the first to turn on everybody. Lol

we'll shoot him first and take anything he brings. Sounds good? We could steal his sneaker collection for some supplies.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Apr 18 2015, 12:24 PM

we'll shoot him first and take anything he brings. Sounds good? We could steal his sneaker collection for some supplies.
Agreed

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Apr 18 2015, 11:24 AM

I'm okay with this

Sorry for the wait, questionnaire in

Will start writing tonight Smile

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Woohoo!

Alright, so for the first adventure we got 16 people (Jesus, more than I anticipated)

Sorry that I had to turn a couple people away but hopefully we can do more and get more people in :D

Kit
Syckez
Ocho
JPL
Storm
Smitty
HFFO
MarkH
MrYourFace
Artemis
Mariusz
Caillean
Mook
BruinsFanatic
Deener
DMoushey

Are the 16 that made it Smile

ETA?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Apr 18 2015, 05:00 PM
ETA?
Started writing a bit ago. Hoping for the first part up tonight

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Apr 18 2015, 05:00 PM
ETA?
Started writing a bit ago. Hoping for the first part up tonight

So I initially started with the idea of writing up and introducing a bunch of characters at once. As I started writing I figured it'd be better to wade in slowly, and kind of introduce the world and instead of overwhelm with too many characters, instead introduce you all to the issues and whatnot. So here's the beginning part. Only two characters introduced. More will be introduced with the next part Smile Feedback is always welcome

Code:
The sound of footsteps echoes through a dark alleyway. A silhouette of a man emerges from the shadows, dressed as though he is heading to a cushy job at a corporation, a button-up white dress shirt half buttoned revealing a white tanktop underneath, well-tailored black slacks barely cover the upscale dress shoes covering his feet. His face well groomed, with a scruffy 5 o’clock shadow that perfectly transitions to a evenly buzzed crew cut. As he reaches the end of the alley, his pace slows, pressing himself against the right side of the wall, he peers around the corner to a major street filled with abandoned vehicles, businesses ransacked and bodies littering the street. He pauses a minute to calculate his next move. Left he sees several large skyscrapers, to the right in the distance is a long winding bridge, no doubt the way out of the ghost town he currently inhabits. Leaned against the wall his stomach begins loudly growling, He decides the bridge is too risky and turns left towards the center of the city, knowing that while risky, the center of the city likely has a higher potential to yield a meal. He begins his jaunt down the main street, trying, and failing to not look at the corpses that are piling up on the street. He reaches the next intersection and straight ahead and down each side street looking for some sort of food. He sees a pharmacy to his right, hoping he can find a candy bar, a bag of chips, ANYTHING that will suppress the hunger. He carefully inches his way towards the pharmacy. He reaches the door and peers inside, the store still appears to have been looted pretty well, however there are some things left behind. The man steps inside and heads towards the drink coolers, although power has been off long enough for these once cold refreshing beverages to warm, they will still quench his thirst. As he reaches the cooler he grabs the handle, his eyes set on a bottle of water lying on its side in the back. He reaches inside to grab the water, as he does he feels someone grab him from behind, strong arms wrap around him putting him in a headlock. “You’re stealing from the wrong people pal.” The voice behind him says, gasping for air as the headlock tightens temporarily the man attempts to talk “I’m not trying to steal. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t know anybody was here” He feels the grasp loosen a bit, still restraining him from moving. The voice behind him asks “Who are you?” Slowly regaining air, the man responds “My name is Rich, Rich Johnson… Please don’t hurt me, I am just very thirsty. I wasn’t trying to take something that belongs to you… I thought it was abandoned” The man behind him still hasn’t let go “Well, Rich, what are you doing here? Why haven’t you left the city like the others?” Rich responds quickly “I am… I was the CEO of a telecommunications company before this shit went down. I was told the military was going to occupy the city and stop all of this bullshit… That was 3 weeks ago, I’ve been held up in my companies building until about 5 days ago, when looters attacked us… I have barely eaten since then and I’ve been trying to get out of the city.” The man behind him asks “Give me one reason I should trust you” Rich thinks for a second before replying “If I was here to hurt you, or to steal from you, don’t you think I would have attempted to be a bit quieter, or you know… Dressed the part?” the man behind him thinks for a minute before loosening the grip further letting Rich go, he tells him “Sit” and points towards a stack of newspapers stacked into a makeshift chair. Rich slowly sits down. He peers at the man who just attacked him, he’s tall and fit, has an athletic body build, with short hair and green eyes, he looks friendly, but at the same time someone you wouldn’t want to anger. Rich sits in silence for a minute thinking about his next move. “You know who I am… Who are you?” Rich says sheepishly. “Mike, my name’s Mike.” Mike sits down facing Rich keeping his sight firmly on him. “Why are you here? You look to be in pretty good shape, why haven’t you left the city?” Mike keeps eye contact, keeping a straight face the entire time. He pauses and his eyes shift away “I just haven’t yet. Gotta prepare, nobody knows what’s outside the city… Communications have been down since the beginning”… Rich looks a bit disheartened “So… The military was never coming?” Mike smirks “Fuck no man, this place has been abandoned, this whole infection bullshit has left us with a big city, filled with nothing but shit… And them” Rich looks intrigued “You mean those things?” Mike nods in agreement. “What are they?” Rich asks. Mike stands up “No idea, word out here is it’s some virus… Takes over people and leaves them without any… I don’t know, humanity” Rich asks “Are they human?” Mike laughs “Hardly. They used to be. But at this point… We just call em infected”. Rich straightens up a bit “We? As in… More than just you” Yeah there’s two more of us. They’re sleeping right now, we take shifts, since you’re never safe anymore.”

Cool start. Next time can we get some courtesy paragraphs? That would be awesome :D

Btw Mike, maybe if you locked your fucking doors random looters wouldn't be wondering through. Lol.

Made the cut. Best day of my life. :*)